Power out

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
My power went out today in my area. Didn’t even notice it went out, my generator kicks in automatic ally. I go out one of my exits and there’s a hydro guy there. I go pick a load of soil and on way back the hydro guy stops me. “You hydro is on“ I didn’t know it was off. He said he had to reset the breaker.
IMG_9559.jpeg
He said this guy got fried and tripped the breaker.
IMG_9558.jpeg
I was wondering where he went. He was smoking. Dodging the lead.
They almost burnt my house down 20 yrs. ago. Mr. Hydro said they are a major problem.
Reminds me of what a politician said.
Don’t trust a squirrel. Crow

My power went out today in my area. Didn’t even notice it went out, my generator kicks in automatic ally. I go out one of my exits and there’s a hydro guy there. I go pick a load of soil and on way back the hydro guy stops me. “You hydro is on“ I didn’t know it was off. He said he had to reset the breaker.View attachment 492359He said this guy got fried and tripped the breaker. View attachment 492364I was wondering where he went. He was smoking. Dodging the lead.
They almost burnt my house down 20 yrs. ago. Mr. Hydro said they are a major problem.
Reminds me of what a politician said.
Don’t trust a squirrel. Crow
At first glance I thought that was a cat.

We have had starlings land on those twice on our dairy and blow the fuses. They sounded like a shotgun going off and sure enough they were fried up like that squirrel
20+ years ago I saw one of those big condensers blow up. Blew the top of the pole off and started it on fire. I was 100 yds. away. Wouldn’t want to be any closer. Crow