Powermaster 760

I am new to these airguns but was interested in restoring this old airgun of my dads for my son. I am unsure which variant it is and was wondering if any of you experts could point me in the right direction as to year of manufacture, variant, place to buy a replacement fore end etc. The only numbers I see on the gun are "111" at the end of the pump cap. I see no serial numbers on the gun. The "wood" parts seem to be made of some kind of plastic. Thanks in advance for any help!
20230216_215825.jpg
20230216_215852.jpg
20230216_215809.jpg

AJ,
Search eBay for "Crosman 760 parts," should find what you need, even if it means buying a "parts" gun. Should be a serial number, Crosman website has information to track down variant by serial number, first three numbers on mine, "604" signifies build of June 2004. My serial number is on bottom of receiver, might have to look internal for yours. Plastic forearm, pump handle with metal receiver, makes yours earlier than my all-plastic version. Mine has a fiber optic front sight and a 5-pellet plastic loading clip, probably like that pink one in your picture. Best of Luck, WM

Good on ya for taking care of your Dad's gun! That's one of my favorite Crosmans.

I believe that it's a third variant. What they went to after the wood stock and forearm. It's in nice shape except for the broken forearm! The number on the pump cap indicates that it was made in November of '71. I have one like it made in January of '72. A rusty $10 flea market find. It shoots well.

The quad seal is the hardest to find, but an o-ring like the one pictured will work if you grease it. If you can't find a forearm for it, let me know. I have a spare.

Alchemy AirWerks - Home has parts for it.

Good luck,

J~

4x8x2_Oring.JPG_thumb.png