PP 750 Red dot and laser sights ???? I did it

The iron sights on my PP 750 are not to good for my old eyes , I looked around and could not find any that would fit some of the AR 15 sights look cool just could not adapt them to the 750, Got the CARM bigger magazines hold more pellets cover up the sights anyway, Got a no name red dot sight really no name on it I think some one sent it to me free, anyway. Got it sighted in and just drove me crazy I allways felt like I was holding the gun at a downward angle but it was sighted in good, I used to be a instinctive shooter 30 years ago yep the jackrabbit , Anyway I bought me a high dollar laser sight 35 dollars LOL. , BRAIN FART, took the red dot off installed the 750 in a soft table clamp (portable) Installed the green laser gun in clamp , Put box up 20 feet away with lots of stuff in it to stop pellet (clothes) shot gun in clamp and adjusted laser to the pellet holes. Cool beans , Easy peasy , I have tried it out to 25 yards I feel like I am pointing the gun foreword with the laser and not downward, I can hit a can , Oh the laser is a Feyachi Amazon I am sure.
Mike
I forgot to post the picture, Duh.

IMG_1595.JPG

IMG_1597.JPG

I will have to put a lazer on mine! That thing is so simple it is almost a cork gun. But more fun to play with! My trigger was horrible. Pulling the trigger and regreasing helped. But pulling the mechanism and polishing the faces where parts touch each other made it even better. You'll wonder why you never pulled it apart to play with it. I will see if I can find my pictures but of you pull the right wood grip off there is a plate that you remove like 4 Phillips screws.
20221227_193430.jpg

After which you can see basically the whole trigger mechanism. The adjustment grub screws tend to dig into the other parts and stick so does both sides of the shear. Just take apart on a large clean table so if a spring pops out you can find it.

20221120_144350.jpg

If you pull the hammer out
20221120_131316.jpg

and polish that as well...
20221120_135219.jpg

you can get it down to about .6 lbs or 10 oz. Maybe less if you can get some slippery grease in there.

Allen

Last edited:
👍 Take a couple pictures. So you have a reference. You can always pm me too. I started with like 400 grit wet dry and worked my way higher til I was okay with it. It start like this...
20221110_122315.jpg

Then as I got a finer grit... (wrong side, Ole well)
20221110_122351.jpg

But then I forgot I had a buffing wheel.
And then it looks like a mirror.
20221120_133150.jpg

If you use something like that do it in a area where you can find the part in case the buffer decides it likes your part more than you do! 🙄

Have fun!

Allen

Reactions: mr_nom_noms_
You may need some tweezers or a pair of small needle nose pliers. My hands are still steady enough for this type of work but I dunno for how long. You can pull the handle off to make it a little easier. It is two screws. One underneath a head of the trigger. And the other in the back of the handle.

Screenshot_20221231_153936_Gallery.jpg

Then slip the handle downward. I also put a second very light spring to give the trigger a first stage feel to make finding where it breaks a little easier.
Screenshot_20230108_135026_Gallery.jpg

Allen

Last edited:
Reactions: ThomasT
Currently playing with trigger I've got as low as 3 oz. It's a bit touchy with the springs I have in there. For me I think 6 will do until I can get use to a lighter trigger. I've been playing with it earlier and about to go to bed but I recorded this. About 4oz first stage then around 6oz to break the sear?

And there is not really a first stage I put a additional lite spring to give a feeling of a first stage so I know where it will break.

Allen

I did a little sanding need to get my buffing wheel installed and use it,, I like to never got it back together the pins are a real bugger getting in, But its a little better
Someone sent me his pp750 to mess with his trigger. It is God awful nasty! 😖 I don't understand it. It felt like sand was in the cocking mechanism and it took literally over 5 lb-8 oz to pull

20230118_215500.jpg

And inconsistent changing up and down 4 ozs.

When you pulled your trigger out was there any grease?

Allen