PP700 .. Longer air Tube / No lucking finding .. So MADE ONE

interest idea but i think it will be a very hard solution
Chambers shows extra tubes but out of stock and would assume any attempt would be to use two tubes and graft them together
the question is why, just because
i know of no other gun in the Snowpeak-SMK-Artemis-Diana group that share that tube at all but i could be wrong
i guess with some engineering you could build a double stacked tube but the question is the same why

interest idea but i think it will be a very hard solution
Chambers shows extra tubes but out of stock and would assume any attempt would be to use two tubes and graft them together
the question is why, just because
i know of no other gun in the Snowpeak-SMK-Artemis-Diana group that share that tube at all but i could be wrong
i guess with some engineering you could build a double stacked tube but the question is the same why
Why ... 20 FPE modification to shoot EXTREME FT pistol. Am able to make the power, don't have the air on board for many shots.
Could USE 3 inches more ;)

c.jpg

Gonna go out on a limb here and say if its just the tube you need, and you can use your end cap and it attach directly to the reg assembly of the gun, why not get in touch with Don Cothan and have him make you a longer tube out of stainless? Other than the metric threading he does this with the crosman guns.
Might not hurt to give him a call. His number is on the front page of his website.
https://cothranmachine.com/

Ray

well it has been done
i have been in the pp700 rabbit hole for a few hours

and i wonder if a p15 tube would work, too long but an idea but parts are impossible to find even if it would fit
In application, yea that aluminum tube with OEM end cap fill/gauge on the end.
My barrel as shown is at 15" and an air tube COULD NOT be any longer to be legal for what I'm trying to do.

Deep digging in parts piles, recalled having a short length of 1 1/4" DOM tubing as scrap from my time at JSAR.
Correct O.D. but tube already tapped both ends for M-rod threading :unsure: Not to be deterred dug deeper in the m-rod parts stash coming with an a filler end & cap, and a previously made tube end of unknown origin. Onto the lathe fabricating it all to fit in place (As an Assembly ) onto the gutted regulator male snout having 10mmx 1.0 threading.
Inside the tube a hogged out M-rod gauge manifold positioned to not interfere with the HuMa in tube reg while having gauge on left side for easy viewing.
Increase in tube length was 5" over oem more than doubled the air capacity. ( Distance inside tubes end caps OEM a@ 4" and now 9" tho do have gauge manifold inside tube now. SAWEEEET !!!!!

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

g.jpg

e.jpg

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: