Tuning PP750 pretty fun

I ordered a back plate that did away with the rear sight and let me mount my red dot further back, Seem like the red dot works for me better than being in the middle of the gun .AirgunArcheryFun out of Canada
I also got the bigger magazine from Carm,
IMG_2292.JPG

Another PP 750 shooter from Texas, LOL.
I like the grips on the 750, Have you done anything to the trigger?
Mike

After monkeying with about a half-dozen SPA triggers (all about the same), I've figured out how to monkey the little (factory) sear-engagement Allen-screw into a creep-free trigger-break. The puzzle falls somewhere in difficulty between Rubik's cube and Chinese finger traps.

Jamie that is very impressive, has to be the best pp750 I have seen. Love the moderator and grips also. (y) (y) (y)
Thank you kayaker, that's a very big compliment indeed 👍

Still intend to powder coat all the parts one day (I have a little tribostatic set up at home) but I'm a sucker for a new project so rarely complete anything 😁 🤦‍♂️

Quite alot of work went into the baffles of the moderator (my lathe and mill are both manual feed) but it works well

20211201_194643.jpg

I just pulled the PP750 out again to shoot a few pill bottles and cans at 15 to 30 yards , I shoot cheap ammo with my 22 pistols as I dont shoot flys and tiny targets with my pistols , Premier 14.3 gr and the Piranha 14.3 Load good and shoot good to,, My Huben 22 GKI likes the GTO pellets I dont mind the price it really likes them,,
I adjusted the trigger on the PP750 and got it a pretty hair trigger I like it but its just a one stage trigger like it better if it was a two stage but at this price point I am pretty happy with it,,,
The more I shoot with red dots the more I like them,
Mike