Snowpeak PP750 scope mounting helo

I apologize for the ignorant question, but this is my first air gun. I bought a PP750 and ordered a Vortex Crossfire II 4-12 40 AO based on some recommendations on this subreddit. What else do I need to mount the scope? Rings? Thanks in advance for any help! Here is a picture of the 3/8" dovetail (I believe that's correct from what I could find online:

1000009586.jpg

I apologize for the ignorant question, but this is my first air gun. I bought a PP750 and ordered a Vortex Crossfire II 4-12 40 AO based on some recommendations on this subreddit. What else do I need to mount the scope? Rings? Thanks in advance for any help! Here is a picture of the 3/8" dovetail (I believe that's correct from what I could find online:

View attachment 498125
From my experience you will want a HIGH profile set of rings to both clear the magazine/loading tray and place the scope high enough for a decent view through the scope.
I'm actually waiting for a riser base set to put between the gun's dovetails and the scope ring clamp system to elevate my scope a bit higher so I don't have to squinch my head down on the stock rails to get a good sight picture.
Your dovetail is nominally a 12mm, any commonly used 11mm dovetail ring set should work OK.

Reactions: NoCompromise