• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Predator magazine, April 2015, Page 26

It's hard to believe, but I've been doing this column in PX for over eight years now. This magazine has been supporting Airgunning longer than any mainstream US hunting/shooting publication. This year I'm committed to articles for six different magazines in the USA and UK, but Predator Xtreme is home! I believe that reaching the non airgun hunting community is where we will see a big draw of new participants in our sport...... And I get to do a lot of cool hunts :) 
jim

Reactions: cubo and Ted
Guys, thanks very much for the kind words. I had have had, and continue to have, a great time shooting and hunting with Airguns. I also get a lot of enjoyment writing about the opportunities that come my way. It's nice to know others enjoy the product of my time behind the trigger and the keyboard. Got several great hunts lined up this summer at some new spots around (and outside the country) that I'll be writing up,Mao please keep an eye out.
jim