• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Preping for a couple weeks of hunting!!

I got off to a good start with hunting this season. After a summer of mostly fishing and target shooting in which there was, aside from a few days shooting prairie dogs, not much hunting.......squirrel season was only too welcome! Got out and took fox and gray (lots of these), and some black and Abert's. The Aberts came right before EBR (had a good time catching up with Michael at EBR btw), I headed up into the AZ mountains with the Seneca Eagle Claw (successor to the Sumatra 2500) and nailed down my grand slam for 2019. Had fun with this rifle.

Loading up my gear to head off for a couple weeks in Texas next, meeting up with my buddy Chacho for deer and predator calling, then to a couple of other friends ranches for javalina, predators, feral Spanish goat, and rabbit. Maybe one more stop to try for an axis deer before heading home. I have some very cool new rifles along, and will have a lot of videos, articles, and a couple things for American Airgunner to follow soon. Will also spend time using a couple of my favorite arrow shooting platforms as well.

Really been enjoying seeing all the airgun hunting taking place all over the country, looks like it's time is finally here, with much more mainstream awareness than its ever had before. Hope everyone here has a great season!!