• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PRICE CUT!! .25 Delta Wolf. Outstanding shooter!!

Classified Status
SOLD

Tominco

Apr 1, 2015
Colorado, United States
Rifle Only option - includes the rifle with case, silencer adaptor, and FOUR magazines! $2700 $2500 2250 shipped!! (conus only)

This rifle only has a few hundred rounds through it and shoots just as good as my EBR winning Red Wolf!

This .25 cal Delta Wolf. rifle package deal worth over $3825 will include,
FOUR .25 cal Daystate magazines!!
Daystate Delta/Alpha Wolf Programmer!
PRS Arca/Picatinny rail
PRS
Bag Rider
1/2x20 Silencer adaptor
Daystate poly rifle case
All original parts, rails, thread protectors, paperwork, etc.
Everything is in excellent to like new condition except for some dust here and there.
I'm asking $3400 $3000 $2750 for the package deal! Shipped and insured (conus only). The rifle will be double boxed. The rest of the package will be shipped in an additional box.

Payment plan available!
The payment plan is whatever we decide. I would expect a minimum of 60% up front and then an aggressive payment plan that pays off whatever remains within 2-4 months. The rifle and accessories would ship after final payment clears.

No bipod included

Trades considered but, I'm only interested in an FX Royale 500 with power wheel and CF bottle, Or an FX Verminator Extreme in .22 (plus money to make up the difference, as needed).
Paypal preferred. F&F or add 3.5%. Venmo and certified check are also acceptable.

DSC01111 Large.jpeg

DSC01112 Large.jpeg
DSC01113 Large.jpeg
DSC01114 Large.jpegDSC01115 Large.jpegDSC01116 Large.jpeg

Last edited: