• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Price Lowered again LCS SK-19 .22 With Kraford Lypt Stock and Custom Huma Shroud

Classified Status
NLA
I have a late model SK-19 with Kraford Lypt butt plate and Custom Huma Shroud. Takes standard AR-15 hand grips. (Rifle case, accessories, scope, bipod, $1750 you pay shipping and insurance, no shipping to anywhere that bans them, your responsibility to check the laws).

I modified a full-length Huma shroud to fit the gun. Even though it's a smaller diameter it is much quieter than stock and even outperformed the Hugget Snipe using the DonnyFL adapter. I do have a couple of extra shrouds that I could sell separately.

Original rubber butt plate and stock shroud and moderator are included.
It also included a DonnyFL 1/2-20 adapter since I won't need it anymore.

Works great, no leaks. I did dent the top left rear corner as pictured. Does not affect function. No other scratches.

Bipod is included because it works great. Went through a lot of bipods for this gun until I got this one. It's too big for my other guns but perfect for this one. That's how I dented the little plate, flipped over with a former small bipod.

Factory case included.

Rifle with above accessories ($2650 purchase cost) for $1950.00 shipped insured to CONUS

Scope not included but can be added for $150.

Pictures to follow.
20220609_094305.jpg
20220609_094155.jpg
20220609_094249.jpg
20220609_094232.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Trauma23