• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

price of pellets

I placed an order this morning (two orders actually)
One with AOA for 4 tins of .20 13.73 (got 5th tin free) $95.96 plus29.95 to ship @ $125.00 total aprox.
Other order was with Utah Airguns 4 tins of .20 13.73 (got 5th tin free) $79.96 plus $12.95. to ship @ $93.00 aprox total
looking at the math it cost me @$32.00 more for the exact same order at one vendor over another - mind you it is very hard to find JSB .20 pellets in the 13.73 G

Last edited:
I think (THINK) I’ve heard that if you order online from A of A the auto ship calculator produces really high prices and if you call the order in shipping is much more reasonable. This doesn’t excuse their screwed up system but something to consider.
It does put the higher price in, but you don't have to call the order in. Just put please ship USPS in the notes and they will charge back the difference.

Those pellets are more expensive than 25 or 30 cal from PA where you get the 3+1 deal. I know 20 cal is hard to find but the price gouging for them is unbelievable. Ive heard nothing but good things about 20 cal, but im not steeping into that rabbit hole at this price point.

if i had a 20 cal before all the BS happened to the ammo prices/availability it would be a different story I'm sure.

One with AOA for 4 tins of .20 13.73 (got 5th tin free) $95.96 plus29.95 to ship @ $125.00 total aprox.
Other order was with Utah Airguns 4 tins of .20 13.73 (got 5th tin free) $79.96 plus $12.95. to ship @ $93.00 aprox total
looking at the math it cost me @$32.00 more for the exact same order at one vendor over another - mind you it is very hard to find JSB .20 pellets in the 13.73 G
Hello @cavedweller

I just went through the same thing this past week, boy when you see the TOTAL for your order it makes you look back and see if a new Ford Truck was somehow added o_O

I believe that I will start practicing saying "pew", "pew", "pew" at my targets :ROFLMAO:

Have a great weekend,
ThomasT

Reactions: cavedweller
A week or 2 ago Utah Airguns had a free shipping on all orders special and I got 5 tins of the 0.20 cal. JSB's for $79.96. Works out to just over $0.03 per pellet. They came packed extremely well. I had been waiting some time to stock back up on the 0.20 13.73 gr JSB's. My Sheridans and R9 seem to really like those pellets.

Reactions: ThomasT
Aoa shipping prices are outrageous, I buy all my stuff from pyramid air, I only live in Pa and if I place an order on a normal business day I usually have my stuff at my door the next day

Reactions: cavedweller
Safest, cheapest way with AoA is to call and make sure they even have what you're wanting first since their website isn't always up to date. When they say yep they have it, then you ask them to ship USPS Flat Rate. No need for a charge back and you get an email conformation of everything.
Jeff at Trenier is always my first choice for the JSB .20's. Best price of any retailer out there, order before noon and it's at my door 4 days later and his packing is stellar. Ordered plenty and never once gotten a dented tin.

I see AoA has some Weihrauch.20 in stock. Never seen them before
That would be these ones, made in the Czech Republic so JSB although they list the weight as a hair different from the JSB 13.73's.
Didn't have any when I first saw them listed but when they finally did, I grabbed some to try. They seem to shoot the same at least in my guns.
Weihrauch pellets.jpg