• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Price plummets to $1,000 --> Weihrauch HW44 .22 pistol with wood pistol grip, carbine stock & 4 mags

Classified Status
SOLD
** SOLD **

I purchased this Weihrauch HW44 22 cal pistol about 10 months ago. It is very well made and very quiet. The metal 10-shot magazines cycle smoothly with the side lever, and a magazine of test shots with 18.13gn Diablo pellets averaged about 680f/s or 18.4fpe. These pistols are already optimized for the best balance of accuracy and power.

After the HW44 arrived I ordered some custom wood grips for it from Rink-Formgriffe in Germany. One was a target style pistol grip ($165), currently mounted on the pistol, and the other was a carbine style shoulder stock ($265). The original black synthetic grip is ergonomic and functional and included. But these custom wood grips are both ergonomic and beautiful and they allow an easy 2 bolt conversion between long pistol and short carbine.

The HW44 pistol is so well made and quiet that I considered keeping it, but after a few magazines through it I decided that I prefer a semi-auto these days. The HW44 has been stored in a case most of the time I've had it. And now that the wood grips have finally arrived a few months after being ordered, it's time to sell it as a package.

The new asking price is $1,000, which is a drop of $175 over the previous price, and that includes shipping within the continental US. That's less than the cost of a new HW44 without the extra magazines or stocks. So basically, you're getting get the extra magazines and wood pistol target grip and carbine stock for free. It will be very well padded and boxed, I've had hundreds of sales with nothing broken in transit so far.

PayPal only, no counter offers or trades accepted on this one. I need to clear out the things which I'm not using, not collect more of them. I can usually get to UPS within three of days of receipt of payment and will post the tracking info for the shipment as soon as I get it myself.

I'll check the forum messages tomorrow, if you are ready to buy I'll send my PayPal address.

Thanks for looking

Jpiperson2002
Updated 12/7/22

00a.jpg

00b.jpg

00c.jpg

00cc.jpg

00d.jpg

00f.jpg

00g.jpg

00h.jpg

00i.jpg