• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Price reduced for quick sale. Customized AEA SS .25 with CF 350CC Tank With CNC Stock.

Classified Status
SOLD

longshot81

Jan 21, 2023
Batavia
I have an AEA HP SS semi-auto 25 cal. It's been customized with the bigger air tank and a better stock. This is my first time selling on here, but I have sold a lot of stuff on like craigslist and offer up. The gun is in excellent condition, does not jam or anything like that. I went a little overboard and bought a bunch of PCP guns and now I need to get rid of one or two because they're just sitting around collecting dust. I have this and I have a AEA HP Max 35 Cal and I just like that one better so this one's going. I am the only owner of this, I bought it right from Bin himself. It's had probably 150 pellets put through it. One of the reasons I'm getting rid of it because I barely have used it I just like my larger calibers better and I have a Hatsan Jet and Sortie I use for shooting in the backyard. I put a rail on top of it so that I could put a scope on it and I want to be totally honest, I can't get it off. I think the bolts are stripped because I can't unloosen it with a allen wrench. The gun itself is in perfect working condition and it still looks brand new. $500 or best offer, shipping included.

Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees)

20230207_191854.jpg

20230207_191846.jpg

20230207_190930.jpg

20230207_190919.jpg

20230207_190854.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dom1823 and Keahi