Priest 2, can't reach velocities others can?

Ordered a pretty cheap 150 bar regulator from Ali to look how this would do in comparison with the original adjustable reg @ 150 bar. Got it today and it performs exactly the same as the original one, so nothing going on here. 

@150 bar i get 866 fps with the .22 JSB 25 grains Redesigned which is simply not enough to group well. 

So RTI advertising the LW Long Range barrel as "capable shooting the Redesigned at up to 1050 fps", well, maybe in their dreams but not with my stock Priest. This thing needs to be opened and heavily tuned to get in that ballpark.

Harold, if I remember when I get home this weekend, I’ll run a few 25 gr old style across the chronograph and see where they are with my setup. I have the shorter barrel and my reg is around 124 bar not 130. I was wrong. I’ll also measure my spring and you can compare it to yours.

Another though, could your barrel maybe be slightly rotated to partially close off your transfer port? 

Harold, if I remember when I get home this weekend, I’ll run a few 25 gr old style across the chronograph and see where they are with my setup. I have the shorter barrel and my reg is around 124 bar not 130. I was wrong. I’ll also measure my spring and you can compare it to yours.

Another though, could your barrel maybe be slightly rotated to partially close off your transfer port?

Checked that a couple of weeks ago, it's good. Thanks for the toughts. 

@Harold999: I guess that sentence about the long range barrel could be a bit misleading. What we wanted to say is, when tuning the gun at over 1000fps, monsters will still stay stabilized (and not that if you put that barrel in you will get those velocities). Stock Prophet can reach those velocity. We will test new Priests soon too, but it might be a bit tricky to cock since Priest doesn't have any leverage.