Problem with Skout Epoch

If he did indeed jam it, the barrel removes in seconds with no tools. Also the annoying voice is easily silenced.
Agreed. The timeout after each shot is also programable. My shooting buddy got his a few weeks ago. I was impressed enough to order one myself. The ES and SD have me hooked so far.

Why on earth would he even post that video?
Operator error for sure! And yeah I'm not convinced yet on this one. Being mostly a hunter I don't think this one will be on my must have list!
Can you imagine having your shot lined up on a game animal and forget to push the "you can shoot now" button?
Why is that even there, is it an auto safety? I'm sure it can be disabled, but it seems completely pointless. I don't like auto safety guns, alot of springers have that and I can't count the times I've forgot to click the safety off and missed my chance.

The gun has its place, but it’s not for everyone. This doesn’t mean we have to blast it for what it’s not. Some guys don’t like compact carbines, so don’t like classic styling, so dislike the tacticool style. The good thing is, you don’t have to like it. We all have our own likes and dislikes, but bashing something for all the features YOU dislike isn’t fair to the rifle. The OP obviously needs a lesson on how to use his rifle. I think this should be the same process for any new gun you buy. The guys that shoot electronic daystate didn’t learn how to tune them overnight!

Can you imagine having your shot lined up on a game animal and forget to push the "you can shoot now" button?
Why is that even there, is it an auto safety? I'm sure it can be disabled, but it seems completely pointless. I don't like auto safety guns, alot of springers have that and I can't count the times I've forgot to click the safety off and missed my chance.
Would be similar to forgetting a safety no? I know there’s some of us that don’t use them, but being an electronic gun with a trigger that is so incredibly light, that push button safety is important.

As received, my trigger was dangerously light. I was able to add some “weight” to the trigger pull, and it seems much better. I haven’t had the chance to shoot it much, as I have no business shooting .30 in my yard, despite 100 yards available on my property, I am still in a neighborhood.
It surely looks like a Halo blaster, I hope it works like one…

The gun has its place, but it’s not for everyone. This doesn’t mean we have to blast it for what it’s not. Some guys don’t like compact carbines, so don’t like classic styling, so dislike the tacticool style. The good thing is, you don’t have to like it. We all have our own likes and dislikes, but bashing something for all the features YOU dislike isn’t fair to the rifle. The OP obviously needs a lesson on how to use his rifle. I think this should be the same process for any new gun you buy. The guys that shoot electronic daystate didn’t learn how to tune them overnight!
Actually, tuning the Daystate Alpha series only takes a couple minutes to figure out...basically a plug and play system. You have the option of advanced settings (that you can reset) and programming, but learning how to tune it was the easiest process out of any airgun I have ever shot. Being that it has a computer that logs your shots, working in tandem with the chronograph, it is like having a second shooter working on your behalf. It isn't merely an electronic rifle with an electronic trigger and solenoid. It has a computer behind it and the Advanced Velocity Technology display screen is made to be as intuitive and user friendly as it can be for fine tuning.

Regards,
Atlas

Reactions: Centercut
Just have the need to :ROFLMAO: about some of the uninformed comments thus far.
Knowledge of what your critiquing certainly can cure a lot of silly commenting.

Voice can be On or Off
Safety can be On per shot, Off completely or on a Timer.
The micro switch trigger is fully adjustable

Now as to the OP appearing to have a jam .... Watching videos the Magazine does not have a last shot blocker built in.
So as too some sort of cocking lever block out on an empty mag / last shot fired ??? Not picked up or heard of any such feature thus far.
What we are viewing only the OP of thread can come forward & say ... or those with a SKOUT or the factory making a mater of fact statement.

As received, my trigger was dangerously light. I was able to add some “weight” to the trigger pull, and it seems much better. I haven’t had the chance to shoot it much, as I have no business shooting .30 in my yard, despite 100 yards available on my property, I am still in a neighborhood.
It surely looks like a Halo blaster, I hope it works like one…
HPA Bottles at Epoch are produced where? (China)