• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Prod Bullpup, Crosman 1701 with Folding Stock, Black AAS200- LOWERED PRICES!

Classified Status
SOLD

PGinsandiego

Nov 24, 2019
CA, United States

Hello, Airgun Nation,

I am starting to sell off my gun collection, especially those that I dont have time to shoot. These guns may have minor scrathes on it and I took pictures when I think they need to be disclosed. I have years buying and selling here and on the GTA, as well as the old yellow, all with great reviews. I’ll take Paypal, Venmo, a cleared check, or a USPO money order. You pay any fees. I am not looking for trades. Thank you for looking!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Benjamin Prod Bullpup

Prod Bullpup 06.25.23.jpgProd Bullpup with LDC.jpgProd Grip Storage.jpgProd Trigger Group.jpgProd Bag.jpg

Im selling a hard to find Prod Bullpup. It’s a Benjamin Prod (.22) in a Rapid -70 Bullpup kit. The Bullpup kit alone was over $350. It is high quality metal and is very well designed. There is no slop in the trigger. This kit came with the factory installed front Picatinny rail. I added a front grip that works perfect when in open and closed position. This is important because it keeps any fingers well away from the front of the barrel. I added a rubber pistol grip so I don’t feel any metal or plastic. The grip has storage for 2 magazines (included). It comes with a Tatsu LDC and UTG Leapers Inc 1-8x28mm 30mm MRC Scope. It all makes for a great combination. At only 20” long, it is extremely compact and with the case included, it makes for the perfect Truck gun. The original parts come with it in case you want to have both configurations.

$575.00 Shipped.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Crosman 1701 Pistol with Minimalist Folding Stock.

1701T Folding TDR1.jpg1701 with Folding Stock.jpg

Here is the build: https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/my-1701-suburban-silhouette-sniper-is-almost-done.1284524/

Im selling my favorite suburban shooter. IMHO, the 1701 (.177) is not appreciated as much and does not get the attention it deserves. So, inspired by the AA S410 TDR, I wanted to build a low power deadly accurate compact rifle for use in a suburban area that can be easily packed for when I go on local hikes. It took a while to find a light folding stock, but I found a minimalist MLEE folding stock that is hard to find ($125). The rifle is only 19" long when folded. You cut down the shroud to lose another 4" inches. I am using a 1720T shroud to keep things deadly quiet. It comes with modded 1720T furniture. The wood butt plate needs to be secured. It has one screw hole to secure it but can use a second screw or glue it to secure it. There is a scratch on the air tube from a previous shroud that was used. It comes with a Crosman Red Dot. This is the easiest rifle for me to shoot offhand without it being front heavy, even with the folding stock.

Priced to Sell: $425 Shipped.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Air Arms S200 (.177)

AAS200 Rifle with Scope.jpgAAS200 Rifle with Scope.jpgAA S200.jpg
AA200 orings and Stock remonal tool.jpg

For sale is perhaps my most sexiest rifle. It is a Air Arms s200 (.177) rifle professionally painted in a polished gloss black finish. The rifle is incredibly accurate as expected and the trigger is wonderful as well. The stock and rifle is in fantastic shape, I don't see any marks on the rifle or the stock other than the bottom where the stock screw is located and a small scratch on the air tube. It is a single feed. It has a Mac 1 moderator that will need to be heated on to the barrel if you want it to be deadly mouse fart quiet. It also has that hard-to-find stock removal tool. It comes with a set of O-rings, and the fill port. It is the perfect Suburban back yard shooter and ready for Field target. It comes with a BSA TMD 6x24x44 scope, mounts, SF wheel, and sunshade.

Priced to sell: $575.00 shipped.

1720T in Crosman Stock.png

Challenger with Scope.jpg

1720T Pistol.jpg

1720 Trigger and Stock.jpg

1720T Gauge.jpg

AA200 orings and Stock remonal tool.jpg

AA 400 MPR.jpg

AA 400 Fillport.jpg

400MPR and Scope rings.jpg

AA400 old parts and degasser.jpg

Last edited: