PRod HDD - anyone have experience?

"Fits Benjamin Marauder pistol. HDD eliminates hammer bounce, thus creating a more efficient firing cycle, resulting in increased shot count and decreased noise. Installation requires no modification to the factory unit, and is a drop-in design." - AoA website

1673751219294.png

Has anyone installed this on the PRod? Results?

Reactions: RAMJET66
That looks like it would constantly come loose and need to be tightened. Lock washer or not, the hammering back and forth would loosen it I think.

Just looked at how it installs, and I guess it wouldn't loosen as often as I thought since it mounts vertically. I dunno, I think I'd just go with a Bstaley mod and adjustable striker. This contraption looks like it could jam up the action if it did come free.

Last edited:
"Fits Benjamin Marauder pistol. HDD eliminates hammer bounce, thus creating a more efficient firing cycle, resulting in increased shot count and decreased noise. Installation requires no modification to the factory unit, and is a drop-in design." - AoA website

View attachment 323226

Has anyone installed this on the PRod? Results?

If you do a web search for SteveinNC HDD there is plenty of reviews and opinions on this technology. circa 2006

Reactions: Struckat
I have no idea what that ckunky thing might be. BUT its in the AoA catalog...

"If you do a web search for SteveinNC HDD there is plenty of reviews and opinions on this technology. circa 2006"

I've used Steve's for many years in 2240/2250 gas guns. Awesome. Gotta be patient installing. they are easily damaged by ham handed clutzs.... Airguns of Arizona probably has them in stock.

CROSMAN 2240 MODEL LOOKS LIKE THIS
1673817057141.png

Last edited: