• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle (Project) Dreamline ++((Price lowered again lol)) SOLD Pend funds TY Sir.

Classified Status
SOLD

swNCsw

Sep 27, 2022
Polk NC
====Editted Price at bottom to OBO lol ====Price lowered from 500 obo to 450.00 obo to 400.00

This is my last project dreamline LoL You get what is in the pics . It is used and looks that a way but, nothing that bad IMHO some light marks, typical bipod stuff and such . It has been tested and does work exactly as it should. The trigger frame was drilled and tapped bye a previous individual and was received in a prior trade. I have to many projects and extra parts lol. Just thinning them down some. Any questions or more pics needed no problem shoot me a pm and we can exchange numbers and chat as well either way is fine LOL.

One week guarantee and your purchase price (not shipping lol) back when returned and received in same condition that I sent it .

last 1 ready to list.jpg
last one 2 ready to list.jpg

Price is 500 obo > 450.00 obo q> 400.00 shipped CONUS as soon as your usps money order has cleared unless I have had the pleasure of dealing you before. Please check my Feedback if you have any concerns.
Have a great day and thank you for reading this.

Last edited: