FX Proposal to FX """""mainly"""", but for the benefit of other air rifle makers.

I will add to your good points:

Expand to some solid barrels in your lineup. We will pay for it. You’re losing a part of the market. There are folks that don’t want to tinker and change all of our rifles. It won’t take away from people who want the versatility of the liners.
Yes.... A real barrel instead of the junk setup they ship with !!!

Thank goodness the auto industry, for the most part, doesn’t operate that way.

Actually they do, if you want your car TUNED and DYNO'D....You're not hitting drag strips with stock factory cars, but people are drag racing their FX's....

Want better brakes? Mechanic. Want better tires? Tire shop. Oh and lets not forget all the auto industry recalls. Remember the airbag fiasco? Or the HUNDREDS of other recalls? ...https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls ?

The price of owning certain PCP’s comes at the cost of many pellets or pounds of slugs. The price of owning other PCP’s is 12 pellets to sight them in after you mount a scope. This isn’t 1980. All the information on these guns is out there. If you base your buying decisions off YouTube or some cherry picked groups on a forum, you get what you deserve. You can make a manufacturer up their game if you stop buying that product. The reason that hasn’t happened even to shoddy guns like Snowpeaks is because guys want, then get tunnel vision and only absorb the good when combing for info to justify their want. Then join a forum to cry about their purchase when things go bad. As long as guy’s believe everything they see and hear, the manufacturers will have you by the beanbag. So if I was Mr. FX or whoever else someone is mad at and was asked your question, my reply would be why? Things are fine from my standpoint.
I have 7 Snowpeak guns and I haven't cried about any of them. I knew going in that I might have to do some tweaking and tuning. Some people have unrealistic expectations.

I put more money into my Gen 2 marauder than it initially cost. Why? Because I wanted to...a huge laundry list of improvements. Do I fault the manufacturer for not doing it themselves? Lol no. I had to remove the lawyer spring to make the trigger more acceptable, do people cry about that? No...

Plenty of barrels require re-crowning or replacement all together. Plenty of people have to go through 3, 4, 5 different pellets before they find 'the one'.

List goes on..

-Matt