• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Proud of my boy!

Here’s my 8y/o son's shooting At 100 yards. 
3 for 3 at aiming for the bullseye!

At first, I thought his second shot was way off target. Didn’t realize until we were done shooting that his second shot touched the first. 
way better than his dad. 
Then again, I was fine tuning the gun for him😉
84653B10-B3C9-42E7-9656-A06E31401462.1610330596.jpeg

other shots are me adjusting and tuning my Avenger. 

His 7y/o sister is a decent shot too. and his cousins love to shoot too. We started with Break barrels, it’s so much nicer with a PCP that’s accurate and little recoil. A lot less misses. 
I still can’t believe that group at 100!!

he took the last shots on that 100 yard target and there were no marks on the bullseye before I let him shot at it as I was tuning gun

His 7y/o sister is a decent shot too. and his cousins love to shoot too. We started with Break barrels, it’s so much nicer with a PCP that’s accurate and little recoil. A lot less misses. 
I still can’t believe that group at 100!!

he took the last shots on that 100 yard target and there were no marks on the bullseye before I let him shot at it as I was tuning gun

My grandsons at the time we started where 8 and 10, now 12 and 14, are great shooters and archers.

They keep me young and active and it keeps them off their electronics. A win win situation.