Pyramid dropped the ball...

So Tuesday I placed My Order at MidDay. The Guy on the phone said I would receive it today. So Yesterday late afternoon, I had still not gotten a Shipping notice. The Gal wrote back and said I should get a delivery notice this morning, Nope! I got a Notice saying "Your Order has been shipped"! So I checked the Tracking. UPS doesn't even have the package yet. So despite ordering early before the weekend, I may not get it until Tuesday with Monday being a Holiday. It is so Disappointing to see such non-reliable service.
Rant over.

You guys are just a ray of freaking sunshine today aren't you?

I just got a UPS confirmation. It will be here Friday. Ordered it Sunday. There is no reason for an order to take that long!

I'm furious!

They are all evil lying shysters that feast on the tears of their customers I tell you....

Last edited:
I agree they should configure their systems to NOT notify you when the label has been created, and to wait for the first physical scan. Now the question is, which generates more customer service headache - people calling to ask why they haven't been notified about tracking number while they wait for their package to be picked up and scanned by a driver, or people calling to complain their box isn't moving because were given the tracking number too early? 😂

I agree they should configure their systems to NOT notify you when the label has been created, and to wait for the first physical scan. Now the question is, which generates more customer service headache - people calling to ask why they haven't been notified about tracking number while they wait for their package to be picked up and scanned by a driver, or people calling to complain their box isn't moving because were given the tracking number too early? 😂

I think this is the crux of the matter.

I wonder how much a tin of pellets would cost if they didn't have to deal with all of that?

What do we buy in a tin of pellets?

Pellets and promises. And a separate staff to handle them both.

I'd much rather wait for the pellets and not have to pay for the promises.

They should give guys an extra 10% who were willing to wait 10 days before they started griping about it on the internet.

I'd give a guy a tin of crosmans to keep from having to listen to him gripe about it on the internet.

Sadly we pay for the pellets, the promises and the pissing about it. That's just business in today's world.

Same as when you purchase Merchandise along with Pellets? If Lying to a Customer is "just business" then it needs to change.

Lying is never "just business". Falling short of customer expectations is.

It wasn't a lie. It was the best estimate the employee could give you given the info they had at the time. A delivery date is a prediction. Not a promise. The future is difficult to predict.

The person that "lied" to you was representing an organization. All organizations have challenges. Sometimes things dont go right. A customer certainly has the right to be disappointed.

The same person that "lied" on behalf of the company will also issue you a refund and/or a sincere apology. That's their job.

A lie to me is a concious untruth. Someone telling you one thing knowing it is false. This just isn't it. It's just a pellet order that took to long for you to get.