Pyramid dropped the ball...

I'm @ 15 minuets from having a Beer, I know this will happen because I purchased said beer well ahead of the wanting to drink said beer/s.
I know where it is and know it will be cold .. By planing well ahead that my Cold Beer will be there now in @ 14 minuets.

And there is todays satire :eek:

Smokey018.jpg

Sometimes you are the windshield, sometimes you are the bug.

My Pyramyd Air story from my most recent purchase:

2 separate orders made for pellets Thursday (8/29) morning when I saw their 'Labor24' sale for 12% off was active.

Orders each totaled just over $150 for the free shipping.

Both orders shipped from PA's 'little brother' - Airgun Depot. So shipping was from Utah to CA.

Both orders arrived today (8/31), delivered on Saturday by UPS.

Seemed to be 'acceptable' performance for free shipping! I'm the windshield on this one.

Not to say that I haven't been the bug in the past...

Reactions: Airgun Al
i can patiently wait 2 days past the estimated delivery date.. amazon estimated an 8 day delivery for my range finder and 2 weeks later i was still waiting and annoyed. 3 weeks later i was still annoyed at the seller and amazon. wanted a full refund and got half refund and was told i could keep the item when it arrives. 2 days later i got my full refund. 8 days later my item arrives. i got a free range finder and learned not to ship with fedex.

I recently purchased my newest addition to my collection which was a Air Venturi Avenge X in 25 cal on a Tuesday afternoon and was informed it will arrive the following Monday. Saturday, the postman was outside opening the back of the truck for me for once. A few days earlier too! Something about ordering stuff on a Monday or Tuesday ensures a good chance of having whatever you buy online in your possession for the weekend.