Pyramyd AIR ‼️ Coupon Code ‼️ exp 8/31/24

And yet people will constantly insist that Pyramyd doesn't have the cheapest pellet deals.

Math is hard sometimes.
I buy a lot of pellets from Pyramyd. They have great prices and the best packaging I have ever seen, but they aren't always the cheapest. Some months ago Bullet Central was running a special and even after paying for shipping they were cheaper than Pyramyd.

What gets me are the people trying to sell their pellets, (often in partial tins), on the classifieds here for more than the regular price at Pyramyd.

I buy a lot of pellets from Pyramyd. They have great prices and the best packaging I have ever seen, but they aren't always the cheapest. Some months ago Bullet Central was running a special and even after paying for shipping they were cheaper than Pyramyd.

What gets me are the people trying to sell their pellets, (often in partial tins), on the classifieds here for more than the regular price at Pyramyd.

Yeah definitely not always the cheapest. But they run these coupon codes several times each year, and during those times they are the cheapest for many of the brands. I take advantage usually twice a year or so to stock up. Combining the buy 3/get 1 deal, free shipping over $150, and the coupon code puts the pellets I buy (most often a mix of 22 cal FX, JSB and/or H&Ns) in the $0.02-$0.025 price range per pellet these days, and that's total cost delivered. And that simply can't be beaten by any other vendor (for those brands, anyway), even when those vendors are running their own coupons. This doesn't include random and unreliable clearance/liquidation sales.

With the coupons, Pyramyd is simply the cheapest. And it's reliably cheap since they run the coupons at least 6 or 8 times each year, often for weeks at a time.

Yeah definitely not always the cheapest. But they run these coupon codes several times each year, and during those times they are the cheapest for many of the brands. I take advantage usually twice a year or so to stock up. Combining the buy 3/get 1 deal, free shipping over $150, and the coupon code puts the pellets I buy (most often a mix of 22 cal FX, JSB and/or H&Ns) in the $0.02-$0.025 price range per pellet these days, and that's total cost delivered. And that simply can't be beaten by any other vendor (for those brands, anyway), even when those vendors are running their own coupons. This doesn't include random and unreliable clearance/liquidation sales.

With the coupons, Pyramyd is simply the cheapest. And it's reliably cheap since they run the coupons at least 6 or 8 times each year, often for weeks at a time.
I don’t worry too much about it with most pellets as the price from Pyramyd even without a coupon is pretty darn good. When you’re talking about .177 or .22 it’s really just quibbling about pennies. If I’m buying 4500 pellets in .30 on the other hand then I’m going to buy from whoever is the cheapest at that moment.

Typically what I’ll do is just tack 4 tins on to a smaller order in order to get the total up to $150 for the free shipping.

Save $25 when spending $100 or more at Pyramyd AIR. Use code SUMMER2024 when you check your cart or get to the checkout screen. This code pan be used one time per customer account.
good deal I ordered 12 tins of pellets got 3 free + free shipping and a $25 off(y)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers

And want shipping on top of that! lol

download~2.jpeg

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
We have to do a lot of math to get the best price. I needed some 15.89 or 16 gr pellets recently. Trenier is out. So I had to compare Pyramid and Utah who had them in stock. It turned out Utah was cheaper .029 vs .032.
@Florida_Man It makes sense to do what you can to ensure that you're getting the best prices. As for the coupon code, folks can buy something other than pellets. It's completely up to the buyer.