"Pyrramyd air" - scam site?

So, I was searching for some H&N ammo, and came across the "Pyrramyd Air" site. Yes, I spelled that correctly - that is in the URL (web address). The logo on the page is "Pyramyd" - spelled correctly. However, the one or 2 things I compared between the two sites had different prices, with the "Pyrramyd" site being cheaper. Also, I don't see the misspelled site coming up doing a search for "Pyrramyd Air scam."

The real site is verified by "Let's Encrypt", while the misspelled site is verified by "Google Trust Services."
1720627060208.png

What's up with that @pyramydair?

So, I was searching for some H&N ammo, and came across the "Pyrramyd Air" site. Yes, I spelled that correctly - that is in the URL (web address). The logo on the page is "Pyramyd" - spelled correctly. However, the one or 2 things I compared between the two sites had different prices, with the "Pyrramyd" site being cheaper. Also, I don't see the misspelled site coming up doing a search for "Pyrramyd Air scam."

The real site is verified by "Let's Encrypt", while the misspelled site is verified by "Google Trust Services."
View attachment 478793

What's up with that @pyramydair?
This is soooo fake site :). Just like these "Abibas" running shoes. Thank you for sharing!