Question: Edgun Lelya 2.0 Barrel's Deassembly

Guys morning

Anyone could share me the proper way to de assemble barrel from Lelya 2.0? I applied right spanner and focus on the screw instructed by Edward@Edgun in Tube review but failed in shxt… feels like the barrel was glued with that screw tightly.

Not sure anyone ever faced same situation and any experience could share with me will be highly appreciated.

sorry, I have problem to upload the pix, the screw is in the front the barrel fits the spanner M12.

I have an R5M it's very similar Construction. The M12 accident in front of barrel just unscrews yours might be a bit too tight. Mine didn't have any Loctite on it at all. If you watch Gregor's videos on YouTube he said his was extremely tight as well. You can try a trick and put the whole thing in the freezer. The coefficient of expansion of the aluminum tube is greater than the steel barrel and that should loosen it up some.

I have an R5M it's very similar Construction. The M12 accident in front of barrel just unscrews yours might be a bit too tight. Mine didn't have any Loctite on it at all. If you watch Gregor's videos on YouTube he said his was extremely tight as well. You can try a trick and put the whole thing in the freezer. The coefficient of expansion of the aluminum tube is greater than the steel barrel and that should loosen it up some.

thank your Ice

I will try and let you know how it comes later

thank your Ice

I will try and let you know how it comes later

I would add to put a few drops of penetrating oil between the junction of the hex nut and the barrel threads. However be careful don't put too much and orient the rifles so that the oil will not drip down the barrel into the air valve mechanism. I use Break Free CLP

I would add to put a few drops of penetrating oil between the junction of the hex nut and the barrel threads. However be careful don't put too much and orient the rifles so that the oil will not drip down the barrel into the air valve mechanism. I use Break Free CLP.

One silly question, what if the oil dropped into value ... will it mess up regulator?

No locktite there, Just unscrew it as I do it here at 02:30: 

https://youtu.be/5vHm8xjtPF0

Hey Edward, thanks for comments. One thing I forgot to mention is it’s an edition designed for Taiwan province market and power was set lower...I need to remove the barrel to see if there’s anything inside to limit the power.

btw, did you glue the barrel for Taiwan edition?

ey Edward, thanks for comments. One thing I forgot to mention is it’s an edition designed for Taiwan province market and power was set lower...I need to remove the barrel to see if there’s anything inside to limit the power.

You should't take off the barrel to adjust the gun. There is an insert under the valve. You shold take off the reservoir, empty it and them unscrew the back plug take off the valve and take off the insert under the valve, then assemble it again.

ey Edward, thanks for comments. One thing I forgot to mention is it’s an edition designed for Taiwan province market and power was set lower...I need to remove the barrel to see if there’s anything inside to limit the power.

I will try it on tomorrow....nice weekend Edward 

You should't take off the barrel to adjust the gun. There is an insert under the valve. You shold take off the reservoir, empty it and them unscrew the back plug take off the valve and take off the insert under the valve, then assemble it again.

I will try the way tomorrow and hope through it I could recover the. Power.

again thank you Edward! Nice weekend