Quick Detach Return to Zero Scope Rings

So I would like to quickly move my ATN night vision scope between rifles and I'm looking at QD rings. I like the idea of the one piece set up but most are quite heavy, 7 - 9 ozs and most that I come across are made for AR powder burners. They all claim sub MOA return to zero. The 2 piece set-ups are clean and lighter, but I'm concerned about the return to zero and if they are equivalent to the one piece set-ups in that regard. Thoughts, or even suggestions for a quality one piece that is not overbuilt for a centerfire? Kevin

I use a pair of the inexpensive QR rings from UTG with my ATN and they seem to do quite well at returning very close it not right on zero when I return if to the gun. I have allot of different brands of rings costing many times as much as these and they do no better at keeping the zero. They are an excellent buy so are what I usually purchase these days.

They make some of them in the USA but not the QR units.

https://www.amazon.com/UTG-Quick-Detach-Picatinny-See-Thru-Law-Enforcement/dp/B004C1DBU4

My experiences over many years using QD mounts is anything LaRue or ADM . There are others, but you will pay more and the return to zero will be about the same.

Same here... ADM has become my go-to for 1 pc mounts. I can always count on them to be minute of dime at 25 to 50 yards when detached then re-attached. I use them on powder burners as well. I've used Larue in past but don't own any personally. I like larue products though.

I only have experience with LaRue one piece QD mounts. I have the LT104, LT204 C.A.N., and LT111 OBR mount. I can't comment on the 2 piece QD mounts and how well they'll return to zero but for PCPs', I think you should be fine. The only issue you'll run into is trying to find a one piece QD mount that would fit the control interface housing on the ATN. Also, if you plan to switch the optic and mount between rifles, you'll most likely have to adjust the tension on the QD levers for each scope rail.