R7 for the grandson!

Well he's 10 years old this year for Christmas and he's been shooting a small low power gamo for the last year or so that his dad picked up really cheap somewhere....The trigger really sucks and the accuracy not so good ! Time for grandpa to upgrade his arsenal with a brand new Beeman R7 and some good quality pellets....

And I cant wait to see his face when he opens it up! Should be here Saturday just in time for Santa's stop! Lol.

James from Michigan, 

Thanks guys!

Hopefully He takes after grandpa with the love of airguns because his father isn't much of a shooter...to busy with his business to stop and smell the roses but he's done very well for himself!

Gonna pop it apart and inspect everything and give it a little JM lube when it gets here. Should be good for a long time!

I have Air Arms 7.87s and JSB 8.4 but I also bought some RWS hobbys and Air Arms falcon's with the gun. I'm sure it will shoot one of those well and maybe all of them.

Ill post some pics when it gets here!

James from Michigan, 

Just showed up today thank God!!!!

Has some pretty good grain to the stock and is well lubed from the factory...

First shot dieseled pretty good but then it settled right in. Hope to get him out shooting it Friday as he's going to his mother's for a couple days for Christmas. 

I'm probably more excited than he'll be! Lol.

James from Michigan, 
1545688047_17836590865c2153ef8e0602.38505351_20181224_163812.jpg