Range of Excalibur Crossbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.

I have heard from a reliable person that the Excalibur crossbow is very good. I have checked out the brand's site, and it does appear to be a good crossbow brand.

However, I cannot seem to find their maximum (not effective) range. The person that I have talked to isn't here right now.

However, the site did give me the FPS. Using that variable, I found out that the maximum range is very large. However, I just need to make sure before I buy it.

Assuming that you own one, how far can your Excalibur Crossbow shoot? Please provide me with your crossbow's draw weight, powerstroke, and bolt weight.

Hello everyone.

I have heard from a reliable person that the Excalibur crossbow is very good. I have checked out the brand's site, and it does appear to be a good crossbow brand.

However, I cannot seem to find their maximum (not effective) range. The person that I have talked to isn't here right now.

However, the site did give me the FPS. Using that variable, I found out that the maximum range is very large. However, I just need to make sure before I buy it.

Assuming that you own one, how far can your Excalibur crossbow range capabilities shoot? Please provide me with your crossbow's draw weight, powerstroke, and bolt weight.
thanks in advance for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.