• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories Rapid P-Rod Bullpup Stock

Classified Status
SOLD

DougH.

Feb 12, 2018
Virginia, United States
If you missed it last week, here it is. Just bought from a member here on AGN. Just received it today 7/27. It was an impulse buy but decided that I like my P-Rod as a carbine with the AR stock. Don’t see these very often. In great shape. Already has a modified grip/trigger assembly so you don’t have to worry about messing yours up, should you decide to reconfigure back to original. There are threads on forums on this stock. Here’s one on Airgun Warriors.

The only thing needed is the brass fitting to extend the gauge for trigger linkage clearance. See pic below. If yours is regulated with the gauge delete, it’s not needed. Keep in mind, this has been installed before and shows signs of it being used. Selling for what I bought it for. $175 TYD. PP FF or USPS MO. Will be shipped same day after payment, if received reasonably before PO closes at 4:00pm EST.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_8913.jpeg

IMG_8908.jpeg

IMG_8907.jpeg

IMG_8911.jpeg

IMG_8912.jpeg

IMG_8909.jpeg

IMG_8910.jpeg

Reactions: uladz