• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

RARE, 1 of 5 in the world! 21 shot SK-19 in .22!! Semi/FULL AUTO!

Classified Status
SOLD

Tominco

Apr 1, 2015
Colorado, United States
DSC01149 Medium.jpeg

Fun, Fun, Fun!!
Up for sale is my 21 shot SK-19 "Blackjack" edition (as I like to call it)! This is 1 of only 5 ever made!
There's nothing quite like mowing something down in full auto! This rifle will instantly put a smile on your face as the rounds fly!
All that is well and good but, what good is a rifle if it isn't accurate? Well, the other thing this rifle is known for is its surprising accuracy for a semi/full auto rifle. So rest assured, you'll get a rifle that can shoot!
If you've got competition in mind, this model has competed very successfully in the EBR open class speed silhouette. With 20 targets, it gives you one extra just in case you miss! It's also a regulated rifle with a power wheel and external regulator adjuster!

Comes with K&L buttstock, 1/2x20 Silencer adaptor, and hard case!

Asking $1900 $1800 for rifle & accessories shipped & insured CONUS only. PayPal Preferred.

Here's a link to the review video I used it in.

DSC01140 Medium.jpeg
DSC01141 Medium.jpeg
DSC01142 Medium.jpeg
DSC01143 Medium.jpeg
DSC01144 Medium.jpeg
DSC01145 Medium.jpeg
DSC01146 Medium.jpeg
DSC01147 Medium.jpeg
DSC01148 Medium.jpeg
DSC01151 Medium.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Apohlo