• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Rare colored Diana 34 .177 w/Scope AO/IR (trade for PCP or another springer)

Classified Status
NLA

Maizen

Oct 10, 2018
California, United States
When was the last time you saw a factory painted Diana? Well…I’ve got this Diana 34 .177 cal with a rare painted stock. Comes with a Pinty 4-16x40 AO/IR scope and one piece mount. You can repaint it if you want, but I left it with original use. I added a new breech seal and a new piston seal. Has PTFE sleeve and some polish work. Cocks smooth with basically zero spring noise at all (Don’t believe me? Send me your phone number and I’ll send you a video of me cocking the rifle). Stock was damaged by UPS, but repaired and it is 100% functional. Re-greased everything. Roughly 12 FPE.

Nice little rifle for plinking and hunting.

Want to trade for another springer, PCP, CO2, or multi pump pneumatic rifle. Ideally want to trade for a PCP. Don’t have value for it.

Dated March 1986. Front hooded sight is a tru-glo fiber optic sight. Send offer if you’d like to buy (specify with or without scope).

Thanks for looking.

IMG_6547.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JamesD.