• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Rare Gun - RTI Prophet II Performance "Tuned by Francisco 2.0" W/Extras

Classified Status
NLA
NO LONGER FOR SALE, KEEPING IT...

This is a Rare gun priced to sell

This is a Very special gun of mine that is absolutely killing me to list, trust me if there was Any way I could afford to keep it I damn sure would, but at the moment I need the cash unfortunately.

This is one of the Tuned by Francisco Special Edition guns
These sell for a little over $3000.00 New.

This is off the RTI Website
This is Francisco's setup that he uses for long-range shooting - it is ideally suited for shooting from the bench. To achieve maximum accuracy, he went for selected RPB Barrels in 600mm, added some help from KLS with their bench pad and bag rider, and threw in the rail extension for the bipod, which is well fixed to the airgun, preventing "wobbling". You can also use it on the shooting bag, which is part o this kit. An extra plenum is added to increase the (already quite large) plenum volume, hard rubber grips for the bolt handle (+ergonomics) and the Hush suppressor is there to keep down the Prophet's bark.

Other features are standard of the Prophet II Performance, but they are nonetheless worth mentioning as they improve the capabilities of the Prophet II: extended stock with adjustable hammer spring, adjustable regulator, and carbon fiber bottle.

The Gun is in Excellent condition and is an unbelievable shooter, it is a .22 caliber and currently dialed in with 25.4 and 28.55 pellets

It has the latest valve installed and includes another New spare valve

What's Included:
1 x .22 RTI Gun with the Tuned by Francisco Package (no EZ fill)
1 x RTI Hush Moderator
4 x RTI Aluminum 11 shot mags
1 x aftermarket 16 round mag
2 x sets of spare o-rings . 1 sealed new, 1 complete less barrel and breech o-rings
1 x Spare New Valve
1 x RTI Hard Case, Custom for the gun and has wheels
1 x Set of Large Diameter Rubber Grips on cocking lever

Price:
Asking $ 1650.00 obo, includes shipping, UPS, Signature Required, Insured

Payments Accepted:
Paypal FF no fees
Paypal G&S add 3.5%
Credit or debt through Square over the phone add 3%
Zelle no fees
USPS Money Order no fees, gun will ship after payment clears my bank

Reason for selling: