RAW Rapid RAW FT pistol

Looks like a rendering. 480cc bottle advertised, but from the few real pictures that I have seen, the bottle extends almost all the way to the end of the barrel. Would be nice to get some clarity.

IMG_0496.png

Looks like a rendering. 480cc bottle advertised, but from the few real pictures that I have seen, the bottle extends almost all the way to the end of the barrel. Would be nice to get some clarity.
I’ve had my .20 for a few months…love it! Hopefully this picture answers your questions

I just got one this week directly from AirForce. I was thinking of using it strictly as a pistol with a red dot but ended dressing it up a bit with some accessories (bipod, grip, LDC, scope, stock). Mine is the right handed, .20 caliber, 20 ft/lb, 480cc carbon fiber bottle model (this model is not listed on the AirForce website but when I called and inquired, they told me they could build it). "100 bar" is listed on the invoice / receipt it came with, I guess that relates to the regulator setting???. I haven't measured groups or the shot count but it’s pretty much hole in hole at 25 yards (as far as I’ve shot it). It shoots the 13.73 grain JSB .20 cal pellets at 820-825 ish (pretty much right at 20ft/lb) for the first few shots at just under a 250 bar fill.

1.jpg

Last edited: