• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle RAW HM1000x .22 CHASSIS RIFLE

Classified Status
SOLD

rcs9250

Jan 20, 2019
Mentor, Ohio, United States
RAW HM1000x .22 cal Chassis rifle.
Was purchased new from Utah Airguns in March or April. Bought it to feed my airgun addiction. The rifle is awesome of course. Trigger is as phenominal as everyone says. Rifle is in perfect condition. There is a small burnish mark on hand guard (see photo). It is not down to bare metal. It’s more like a mark where something rubbed against it and buffed the matte finish to a slight shine. It was there when I received rifle from UA. It either happened at facory or at UA because I examined rifle as soon as I opened it’s foam case. Additional photos on request. Includes case and one magazine.
Scope and mounts are not included. Basically selling because I have two FX Crowns that pretty much cover my needs, and am kinda partial to traditional stocks.
$1350, I will put $50 towards shipping.
USPS Money Order or personal check.
I do not have a paypal or similar payment service account. I have sold many items on AGN and have an excellent rating. My listing for rifle is 100% accurate and truthful.

IMG_0048.jpeg

IMG_0046.jpeg

IMG_0045.jpeg