• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle RAW HM1000x .25 cal Chassis…

Classified Status
NLA
Mar 20, 2023
Brentwood, TN, USA
For your consideration is a RAW HM1000x .25 caliber chassis rifle. I purchased it recently from the original owner (here on AGN.) He ordered it directly from Martin who shipped it on March 15, 2023 so it has seen very little use so far. It wasn’t exactly what I was looking for but I thought I would try it out anyway. I have another.25 caliber RAW in a wood stock already and decided I prefer it over the chassis stock. I guess I’m just too old and have a preference for what I’ve shot for over 50 years. The rifle is in excellent shape (see pictures) and shoots great. Included is a Gray Ops Arca Rail. Also comes with one magazine. The price is $1425 shipped within the continental US. Thanks for LQQKING!

IMG_9335.jpeg

IMG_9343.jpeg

IMG_9340.jpeg

IMG_9339.jpeg

IMG_9337.jpeg

IMG_9341.jpeg

IMG_9342.jpeg

IMG_9336.jpeg