• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

"Hynzie"yeah 8 ounces ,feels lighter than that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i got the 30 hm 1000x with lrt stock,,,,im in love with Freckles thats its nickname ..for its 3 gold spot on the butt end,,Right now my order is on hold awaiting my choice for the stock ,,, i told Sandra i couldnt decide calibers 357 is out for now,, so its 25 or lower i got a I M from Martin the pretty blue grey or yellow grey ban in fact be had for $75 more ,,,,when we spoke on phone the static was so bad i thought he said those schemes were out,,,
My trigger is set so light, it's dangerous.

"Imold"That's how my LRT 6.5 Creedmoor is, a fly lands on it it goes off,my 1st shot with it I was aligning the scope to center of target and moved my finger down to the side of the trigger and boom down range the lead went, I'm used to it now but it was a eye opener for sure..
I guess it's a personal taste thang. Who knows, I might like it once I get a bunny in my sights.

its super light ,,,now i know what match grade is ,,,there will be no losing aim point with triger jerk ,,its ready when you are thats for sure... 8 ounces mmmmm i think 1 # might work better for me ,,,,i can see the advantages a light trigger has,, John knows if anyone does i believe he owns one of each ,,from the Raw family,,lol something like that ...i know hes been shooting them a while ,,,and brings good amounts of knowledge to rhe forum pat

"Hynzie"its super light ,,,now i know what match grade is ,,,there will be no losing aim point with triger jerk ,,its ready when you are thats for sure... 8 ounces mmmmm i think 1 # might work better for me ,,,,i can see the advantages a light trigger has,, John knows if anyone does i believe he owns one of each ,,from the Raw family,,lol something like that ...i know hes been shooting them a while ,,,and brings good amounts of knowledge to rhe forum pat
I can say, some of the best shots I've made were those that actually came as a complete surprise. I guess the whole point is to be concentrating on the sight picture and not the trigger squeeze.

This has my name all over it hahaha well one like it hopefully this winter I can order one if nothing gets in the way.
pic copied from RAWs web site....
2156e53e58952e4c4a6fe19d661888d5.jpg

"marcella69"Well, I just cleaned the barrel on my RAW for the first time. It wasn't that bad. I also measured the trigger weight: 4.7oz! Holy chriminetz!! A slight breeze would set it off. I can't believe RAW factory sets at that weight for an advertised hunting rifle. Any thoughts on adjusting this thing without tearing the gun apart?
Holy Moly that is fricken light a breeze could set that thing off yikes..To light for my taste.

"Hynzie"Imold that picture has been the screen saver for my cell phone for the last year,and still is, Patagonia airguns if you want to see his vids with that rifle,my rifle is very similar minus the Vortex scope vids on this r in spanish but u can get the jiist ive watched all of them
I've looked at that pic many times,that's the stock I originally wanted to go with on the 357 but now I have a chance to get it on a 25 cal if I can afford another one, I'm working on it slowly but surly hahaha.