• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

"Imold"I've had my ProChrono for well over 10 years and it's still working,well the face came on when I put a new 9v in it but haven't shoot anything over it yet, I'll find out Saturday I guess, want to check the BT65 to the Bullboss and Marauder, all in 25 caliber of course hahaha.
Well, I still haven't given up on my Chrony. (Not yet, but she's on thin ice!)

"Hynzie"Marco glad your getting it figured out,,i hate frustration, drives me nuts ,im going to use the cell phone chrono and decibal apps tommorow ,,until i can get some nice toolos,im glad to hear your rifles apartment friendly,noise why's i like the old ldc compared to the new just watched Private Ryan ,pretty cool
Yes, the RAW moderator does a fantastic job. It should, it's a mile long! It looks James Bond cool, though. The more I'm becoming familiar with her, the more I'm diggin' her :)

Saving Private Ryan is an awesome movie. I'm re-watching The Matrix for about the 64th time! It is, by far, my favorite movie. It is just a hi-tech version of the New Testament.

idk why but in elementary school i wore a pats hat and a eagles jacket .that helmet has been on my wall since 1977 ,i was 6 at the time ,my mom and i ordered it through the sears catalog..lol..the good old days ,,, and i still have the knitted hat..season ticket holder since 1993 its been a blast,, they were 1 win and 11 losses when i bought them ,,they were the joke of the league..never any home televised games cause they never sold out .

"Hynzie"idk why but in elementary school i wore a pats hat and a eagles jacket .that helmet has been on my wall since 1977 ,i was 6 at the time ,my mom and i ordered it through the sears catalog..lol..the good old days ,,, and i still have the knitted hat..season ticket holder since 1993 its been a blast,, they were 1 win and 11 losses when i bought them ,,they were the joke of the league..never any home televised games cause they never sold out .
Now, if only they had an airgun day at the stadium!

Hahaha I was a junior in high school in 77 not that I remember much of it Bwaaaaahahahaha, I did get 4 more tins of JSB exact kings today from a brown truck and now just waiting for a white truck that will be here tomorrow with the BT65, have a Bipod and scope waiting for it, dug up a old Barska 6.5x20-50 single crosshair scope that I'm going to put on it,should do just fine out to 100 yards or more,I'll zero it in at 50 or 75yards and go from there as far as hold over goes.

"marcella69"
"Hynzie"idk why but in elementary school i wore a pats hat and a eagles jacket .that helmet has been on my wall since 1977 ,i was 6 at the time ,my mom and i ordered it through the sears catalog..lol..the good old days ,,, and i still have the knitted hat..season ticket holder since 1993 its been a blast,, they were 1 win and 11 losses when i bought them ,,they were the joke of the league..never any home televised games cause they never sold out .
Now we're talking...Hand out tins of pellets or vouchers to the 1st 500 people through the gate.

You're dating yourself; 46, huh? I was in the middle of the Pacific on a destroyer fighting the Evil Empire when that helmet was hung on your wall!
The airguns back then were nothing like they are now, huh? I wonder what the market is going to look like 40 years from now. I'll be only 97 years young.

"Imold"Hahaha I was a junior in high school in 77 not that I remember much of it Bwaaaaahahahaha, I did get 4 more tins of JSB exact kings today from a brown truck and now just waiting for a white truck that will be here tomorrow with the BT65, have a Bipod and scope waiting for it, dug up a old Barska 6.5x20-50 single crosshair scope that I'm going to put on it,should do just fine out to 100 yards or more,I'll zero it in at 50 or 75yards and go from there as far as hold over goes.
It's fun waitin' for stuff, ain't it?

"Imold"
"marcella69"
Now we're talking...Hand out tins of pellets or vouchers to the 1st 500 people through the gate.
Or better yet, give everybody a RAW .357 with a tin of pellets at Yankee Stadium when the Red Sox are visiting! What could go wrong with that?

"Imold"Soon as I hear back from Sandra at RAW I'll let you know what she says,I'm also going to see if they have any HM series's in .25 that someone's backed out of, once in awhile they get a few that don't get payed for and maybe I'll get lucky.
Martin should secure venture capital, expand operations, and build inventory. This would transform a mom 'n pop into a retire early scenario.