• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

"Imold"A video would be cool but as long as you have pics that should be good also, who knows I might need to do my trigger after I get it and need those pics or video to help me out...
Hopefully, your trigger will be set the way you like it. But if not, I'll talk you through it. My wi-fi is still down; I'm getting a new modem sent to me. Evidently, my modem needs updated.

"marcella69"
"Imold"Sounds good...I haven't heard anything from Sandra but that's fine I know she is busy and let her know that she can let me know if there are any questions on what I want so no email is a good email for now...I just want the ONE IMPORTANT email hahaha...
She won't prompt you on options; you have to affirmatively tell her.
Keeps her out of trouble that way......Puts it all on the buyer....
1/8" travel into a 2lb pull can't get any easier.....

Had some time so I took the Vortex Viper off the BT65SB and put the 6.5x20-50 Barska on it but didn't have any med 1" dovetail rings so used a pair of high...
da6e4daa118b3ac2d6fe39469dc87c38.jpg

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"Sounds good...I haven't heard anything from Sandra but that's fine I know she is busy and let her know that she can let me know if there are any questions on what I want so no email is a good email for now...I just want the ONE IMPORTANT email hahaha...
She won't prompt you on options; you have to affirmatively tell her.
Keeps her out of trouble that way......Puts it all on the buyer....
1/8" travel into a 2lb pull can't get any easier.....
I have my action removed from the stock. I am on my way to The Home Depot to pick-up a set of mar-free jaw inserts for my vice so I can adjust my trigger. I can't believe that the RAW isn't designed to be able to adjust the trigger w/o tearing the rifle apart. And only one bolt to secure the action to the stock seems a little light. Oh well, plus 'n minuses.

yeah ,i wish i new how light my trigger was going to be,, i dont feel any first stage,,the slightest touch ,Whamo she takes off,ugghhhh,,no fan of taken something this nice apart ,,i may just pay the freight and send the action back,,,i know ,i know,,i should be doing it myself ,,i feel like Smeagol ,my precious,i dont even want people to look at freckles,,never mind touch em ,,,lol,,probably gonna watch any vids out their and wait for RAW to be open ,,so Martin can guide me if need be 

"Hynzie"yeah ,i wish i new how light my trigger was going to be,, i dont feel any first stage,,the slightest touch ,Whamo she takes off,ugghhhh,,no fan of taken something this nice apart ,,i may just pay the freight and send the action back,,,i know ,i know,,i should be doing it myself ,,i feel like Smeagol ,my precious,i dont even want people to look at freckles,,never mind touch em ,,,lol,,probably gonna watch any vids out their and wait for RAW to be open ,,so Martin can guide me if need be
There are a lot of logistics involved in adjusting the trigger on a RAW. But there's no way I'm sending her back to Minor Hill!

"Imold"I'm trying not to take apart any airguns I buy them and shoot them as I receive them and if anything need to be done I'll send it to someone who does tuning , if I need to do something I know there is Facebook aand forum to get info..
Learning new skill sets (and acquiring new toys and tools) so I can work on my airguns myself is a big part of my enjoyment of the sport.

"Hynzie"i dont mind adjusting things,,,but as we know,pulling the bottle off can have crappy results
There was no way to avoid it. The stock is cut so that it wraps around the bottle. It would have to be pulled off to adjust the trigger even if it was sent back. The RAW system seems to have a better bottle valve than the Impact. Hopefully, there will not be leaking problems for me b/c I will not be using a spare bottle. I will be using a pony bottle to re-fill my bottle in the field, and my big tank to fill it up at home. At any rate, that's why God invented replacement o-rings! And the RAW comes with a party-pak of spare o-rings.