• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

"Hynzie"is it the o rings tight bottle and pressure
There was a satisfying pop when the bottle seal broke, unlike a protracted hiss when the Impact bottle is removed. Plus, there was no discernible leak when the bottle was reattached, again unlike the Impact. The RAW appears to be of superior design and workmanship than the Impact (notwithstanding the unfortunate inability to adjust the trigger w/o removing the bottle and stock.)

i talked to Donnies Fla, about a ldc for my RAW ,didnt really get to far, cant remember exactly what was texted ,so dont quote me ,first off he responded quickly ,seems pleasant ,all plusses,,i <THINK>he said its a iffy situation on the length and noise ,i have something i gotta ask him about ,kinda a ldc that comes back over the scroud ,,well see

"Hynzie"i talked to Donnies Fla, about a ldc for my RAW ,didnt really get to far, cant remember exactly what was texted ,so dont quote me ,first off he responded quickly ,seems pleasant ,all plusses,,i <THINK>he said its a iffy situation on the length and noise ,i have something i gotta ask him about ,kinda a ldc that comes back over the scroud ,,well see
I have as well. The way the RAW is designed, it's challenging to replace the existing moderator. And it's questionable whether this would do a better job. An after-market mod can be screwed on the end of the existing mod, but the rifle is already extremely long! Actually, I am happy with the noise suppression of the factory mod; it's much better than I had feared.

See, there's a positive comment. I don't complain about everything. In fact, it's at least a 2-1 ratio positive.

"Hynzie"also need to contact RAW ,we still cant find that black stock ,man i wish i could laminate or synthetic need to get back on the work track ughhhh ,i hate job interviews ,,i always feel like i should take a few shots first,,and i gave that basicly up when my boys were born,oh well ,man up ,
I had a synthetic stock on my Daystate Pulsar. I liked it (positive comment). It hides scratches better than a wood stock. Is noting that wood is prone to scratches a negative comment tantamount to complaining?