RAW REPORT

"Mick-VA"Marco - I just got a RAW deal :) on that walnut thumbhole stock you passed on.
Ha, she is purdy alright :)

I'm waiting for the guy in the brown outfit to knock on my door with the steel plate I ordered to clad the top of my workbench in prep for adjusting my trigger. I also bought a drill press vice and soft jaw inserts to mount on my workbench to hold my RAW receiver while I adjust/test my trigger. This airgun thang is now officially my go-to hobby!

Was just out trying to get that barska scope sighted in and what a joke,I'm sure it would be fine on a 270 or something like that but I couldn't get 75 yards out of it,the MOA on it must be only 20 as 10 up 10 down I need to order a better scope that has more like 65/80 or even close to 100 MOA, I would at least like 30 or so up and 30 down then I can get on target at 100 yards, I know I had high scope mounts but I still should of been able to zero at 75 and 100 yards with a good scope anyway I'll put that back on a 22LR or something and order a UTG or Hawke with at least 60 MOA or better...
What a big FAIL of a day...I think the QE on the Hatsan BT65SB means extra loud hahaha my BullBoss is quieter then the BT is hahaha but I did get to shoot a lot of heavys today and OH my son did a double feed on the .22 Marauder AGAIN today so I need to undo that mess again...Anyway on to scope shopping I go.

"Imold"
"marcella69"I just got an e-mail from Martin. He told me that it is safe to fire my RAW without a pellet as long as the bottle is charged within the reg pressure. Good to know.
That is very good to know........Thanks!
Good to have that in writing. Now I can dry-fire my action while I'm adjusting the trigger. Big help.

Here is something interesting, as you know I've bought the knock off Atlas Bipods for around 30-40 bucks and they have no markings on them what so ever, well today I got another one that I paid like 25 bucks for and it came over from China, well I just got it today and lookie what it says right on front just like the real thing...........Ya I was surprised a bit, the other ones I have are blank on front.
e2e1f878c6be88347e22ea9e3b29c492.jpg

"marcella69"
"Imold"
"marcella69"I just got an e-mail from Martin. He told me that it is safe to fire my RAW without a pellet as long as the bottle is charged within the reg pressure. Good to know.
That is very good to know........Thanks!
Good to have that in writing. Now I can dry-fire my action while I'm adjusting the trigger. Big help.
That is a big help, saves a lot of time...

was out shooting the RAW x-30 with my son thing is awesome ,we blasted everything ,i have a tipped over metal chair we use for a partial back stop for the springers,,wow,,goes clean through no problems ,,,getting used to the short pull but gotta double trigger release and go from there,,Today was the day after vaca ,so everyones kinda bummin around napping ,tomorrow the day for operation trigger adjust,havent got any feed back except for Marco thanks man, so im on my own ,,,totally forgot i can order other barrels for my gun ,,not a whole gun ,,,soon as get on my feet im gonna get some stocks or stock from Raw then have it hydro dipped