RAW REPORT

I'm trying to figure out what way to go on a top shelf 25 cal, I really like how the HMx series is doing world wide but then the FX 500 Royal seems to be right up there too and price wise they are close, eventually I would like to just have 3 nice airguns 1 being my Bulldog now that they are releasing arrows for it, 2nd would be my new HMx .357 and now I need to fined the right .25 to have.....

"Imold"I'm trying to figure out what way to go on a top shelf 25 cal, I really like how the HMx series is doing world wide but then the FX 500 Royal seems to be right up there too and price wise they are close, eventually I would like to just have 3 nice airguns 1 being my Bulldog now that they are releasing arrows for it, 2nd would be my new HMx .357 and now I need to fined the right .25 to have.....
I loved my Daystate Pulsar .25. The fully-electronic platform was awesome. My numbers were stellar with the Hunter Extremes (the mushrooming was off-the-hook!) and I'm sure they would have been even better with the JSBs. Fifty-nine shots per fill regulated w/ an SD of 2.12 @ 41.53 ft-lbf avg. PM me your e-mail and I'll send you a shot string.

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"Just don't make it a Novel hahaha...
Well evidently, what I don't know about airguns would fit in a novel!
Heck by the time this thread hits this Fall you could probly put together a Novel with everything in here hahaha.
Isn't that amazing? It's gotta be some kinda record. We can thank Hynzie for that :)

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Hynzie"Brown man here today got a bubble level. And 4 golf balls also 4 cans of poly mag 3ps after coupons and stuf no bad for $26
A bubble level is a must-have.
Yep I have one for the rail and I already had one on my Vortex...
I started using one on my Impact .30 and started making those 100 yard shots!

"Imold"The Pulsar is nice I looked at it but I don't like the electronic aspect of it, seems like there is to much that can/could go wrong with it and if it did it would be a paper weight for me until I sent it in...Me and Electronics don't belong together especially if they need fixing.
That certainly is a valid consideration. Sorta like the difference between a manual and automatic transmission; the auto is easier to use; but the manual is easier (and cheaper) to repair. I tend to feel the same way as you about the fully electronic platform, but boiy did that Pulsar shoot!

My daily view, not bad but then there is this for 5 months..Not exactly Airgun weather...
0d97e72e2867f1b0dba9387b8d6e29a2.jpg

a77c761935bb5a24977b23a4b9b9e54a.jpg