RAW REPORT

"Imold"Makes ya miss Pennsylvania doesn't it hahaha....If cali wasn't such a li um lib ah well you know State I wouldn't mind living out there but I can't stand desert and sand like southern Arizona....I need the four seasons as in weather...
I miss PA in the fall. The small-game hunting is off-the-hook! But, PA doesn't allow small-game hunting with airguns; Cali does.

"Imold"I haven't even looked at Mn regulations regarding airguns being I'm a long time bow hunter..I did however pickup a 2017 Hunting regulation hand book at Wal Mart the other day..
California is cool in that airguns can be used to hunt small game. I have a hunters license for small mammals, upland birds, and ducks (and varmints). I can also get a turkey tag, which I definitely want to do. I can go next door to Arizona to hunt big game legally with an airgun. I'm looking at this for that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyEuKtPGrng

no you wont have thar issue Marco they better hide< yotes>\
im heading down to the local PD tomorrow,need to find out if i lost my shooting range ..
they where taking the sand out of the dunes i use to secure beach erosion along the coast line...
there appears to be plenty room still,,
IMOLD my friend Justin owns UTAH AIRGUNS tells me he gone through every gun out there 
the super hi end im not so sure like THOMAS WHISCOMBE WALTHER u get the point..
his go to rifle for long range accuracy ,is a old style FX Royale 25 i know the 22 shoots arrows not sure rf the 25s ability to do that

"Imold"I have seen that video on the Hammer before and it's pretty cool, my brother that lives in Phoenix goes out with a group of his friends that hunt pigs with airguns which is how he got into Airguns(he's a avid outdoorsman).

I can't wait to get my elevated deer stand built so I can sit out there in the late evenings/night and hunt yote's.
Well, I'm gonna have my hands full with the bunnies for a while, me thinks ;-)

No bunnies around here to speak of seems the cats like them....tastes like chicken hahaha but realy the cats seem to have taken care of the rabbits around my home I need to get about a quarter of a mile away then I start seeing lots of them..The only mouse I've seen are dead ones that are left in front of the door/doors or in the flower beds....give them kudos for the mice but wish they didn't kill the rabbits.......couple bunnies in the frying pan with a can of cream of mushroom soup yum yum....Airguns are easy on the meat not like a 20 gauge or a 22hp....

"marcella69"
"Imold"I have seen that video on the Hammer before and it's pretty cool, my brother that lives in Phoenix goes out with a group of his friends that hunt pigs with airguns which is how he got into Airguns(he's a avid outdoorsman).

I can't wait to get my elevated deer stand built so I can sit out there in the late evenings/night and hunt yote's.
Well, I'm gonna have my hands full with the bunnies for a while, me thinks ;-)
Definitely you'll get in some good target practice with the little bunnies.....We used to drive around the country side looking for Jackrabbits out in the fields but they were just for shooting to tuff to try and eat..

"Imold"No bunnies around here to speak of seems the cats like them....tastes like chicken hahaha but realy the cats seem to have taken care of the rabbits around my home I need to get about a quarter of a mile away then I start seeing lots of them..The only mouse I've seen are dead ones that are left in front of the door/doors or in the flower beds....give them kudos for the mice but wish they didn't kill the rabbits.......couple bunnies in the frying pan with a can of cream of mushroom soup yum yum....Airguns are easy on the meat not like a 20 gauge or a 22hp....
It is polluted with cottontails down here! There are jackrabbits too, but I don't eat them. My freezer is usually packed with bunnies. I braise them or make bunny-burgers (rabbit meat, bacon, onion, seasoning; chopped-up in a food processor). Yum :)

"Hynzie"mmmmm bunny burgers man ur up early
I'm a night owl. The only reason I was on a "normal" schedule here of late was for the Bar Exam. I'm back to my natural schedule. Plus, I'm painting the steel plate for my workbench. It will be placed in service in three days. Then I can adjust my RAW trigger. Next week I'll have a break in school and I can actually get out in the field with my baby!