RAW REPORT

Ended up putting the Hawke 4-14-44 on the BT65SB being after I finally read the spec sheet on the Diamondback HP and it only goes down to a 30yard parallax and I perfer starting at 15 yard parallax to infinity so I decided that maybe I'll return it but dang the glass is so nice on it,wish I had something else to put it on...The Hawke is nice I guess....

"Imold"Hey Marco would it be possible to get a pic of what the top of your work bench looks like when you get it all done?
Yes, of course. My wi-fi is down now. I got a new modem that hopefully will solve that problem. But I'm not swapping out the modem until tomorrow night after I take my final final. (I'm taking an on-line course.)

The steel plate for my bench is all finished and sitting on top of the workbench. (And it came out well.) I cleaned the plate thoroughly with mineral spirits and applied two coats of primer and two coats of paint to both sides (Rustoleum rust-resistant primer and Rustoleum rust-resistant gloss paint). Then I added a third coat of paint to the work surface. The primer and paint will not be fully dryed until tomorrow night. Then it's just a matter of cinching the bolts on the plate and mounting the vise. I already have the holes drilled and all the hardware. My vice jaw inserts even came in yesterday :). They fit perfectly. When I have everything installed, I will put my RAW receiver in the vice and snap some pics.

"Hynzie"so on the trigger it was a 1/2 turn on nut a and b ,,bs, allen wrench is tiny i had one that came with my viper pro,,just gaining some pull 1/2 inch or more makes you feel as though you have some control over the trigger,,the way it was slight touch and KAPOW BLAMO i fly fart would set it off
So, you adjusted the weight before the travel?

"Hynzie"so on the trigger it was a 1/2 turn on nut a and b ,,bs, allen wrench is tiny i had one that came with my viper pro,,just gaining some pull 1/2 inch or more makes you feel as though you have some control over the trigger,,the way it was slight touch and KAPOW BLAMO i fly fart would set it off
Well, I guess I'm gonna have to get a set of miniature hex keys now. What size are they? Are they standard or metric? Screw B (fist stage travel) is hard to get at even with the stock removed. Did you have trouble?