RAW REPORT

Sounds like both you guys are in the mud so to speak hahaha not that it's funny but as I say...better you guys then me, trying to get my son motivated to go shoot with me being its nice to have a second pair of eyes when you site in, my no-limit rings didn't show up today so hopefully I can get sighted in with these med rings from UTG, want to sight in at 75 yards using 33,95 heavies, I'll start at 50 yards and see where my scope settings are, this Hawke scope only has + or - 30moa of adjustment and without the no limit rings I don't know if I'll get 100 yards the way it is, might have to go back and sight in with the 25,39's..will see what happens.

"Imold"I still think the trigger settings use 1/8th Allen for travel and then the .050 for weight but that's just a guess, would be nice to know what the sizes really are when Marco gets back and does his trigger..
Well, funny you should say that. I have my receiver locked in the vice and took some preliminary trigger readings. The results were interesting. First, I took a reading doing the 'ole hold the cocking lever thang. I got 5.6 oz. Then I actually discharged the rifle. (I have the bottle attached.) I got 6.1! I did this drill again with similar results. So, evidently; doing the hold the cocking lever thang does not give true readings.

I'm getting on my horse and galloping over to the Happiest Place on Earth (other than 12965 Minor Hill Hwy!) to get a set on mini-Allen keys.