RAW REPORT

"Hynzie"i just watched teds vid on FX no limit scope rings pretty good nobody shoots like that kid he played a major reason ,,,his vids did ..in my renewed interst in having fun
I use FX No-Limit mounts as well. They are indispensable. Nothing more aggravatin' than running out of y-axis. I just wish they came in x-axis adjust too.

Mr. Bier is an inspiration to us all. But since he took the 2016 Extreme Benchrest Pro trophy, he kinda lost his fire. I think he got his Holy Grail and now his quest is over. But he was instrumental in sparking my fire in the interest of airguns, so for that I'll be ever thankful to him.

I just got back from The Home D[eplete-My-Checking-Account]epot. I had to buy a 26-piece ball-end extended-length hex key set just to get the three wrenches I needed to adjust my trigger. It's a really nice set though and I'm sure I'll get good use out of it. It has 13 pieces SAE (0.05 - 3/8", including 1/8"), and 13 piece metric (1.5mm - 10mm).

But man, I need to take a breather. It's a scorcher out on the border today! I have both AC units cranked and I just cracked open an ice-cold Corona Extra! Twenty-seven thousand BTUs of raw cooling power in a 525 sq-ft apartment! This place will be a Frigidaire in a few minutes. 

Mod edit: for the last time please stop posting non air gun related content. Videos removed

I got mud on my face now....I like my Bullboss but this BT65SB is junk....
My Hatsan BT65SB is going back, it has such bad barrel droop it's not funny, tried 4 different scopes and barely could hit paper at 20 yards, it was real bad and here I thought it was a bad scope....Anyway sent them a email saying I want to return it for a refund and that I just got it August 4th 2017......

"Hynzie"i just watched teds vid on FX no limit scope rings pretty good nobody shoots like that kid he played a major reason ,,,his vids did ..in my renewed interst in having fun
Now you know why I ordered a set, not cheap at 75.00 dollars but will be worth it once I get the right rifle to put them on and it won't be the Hatsan BT65SB!!!!! That's going back to Hatsan.

"Hynzie"i was browsing hitcocks 45 vids real good he was using Henrys survival rifle and a 4 barell shot gun awesome , so i started looking at ammo prices ,,forget it wow
I'm subscribed to his channel from my BP shooting days....OH wait I still shoot them, never mind hahaha..I like him he is a down to earth guy that just likes to shoot and tell it how it is...

"Hynzie"did u find the right wrench
I just finished adjusting my trigger. It's weird; I'm assuming that the adjustment screws are SAE because RAWs are made in America, but the wrench that fit the best in Screw A is 2.5 mm. (But the screw could be 3/32".) It appears that Screws B & C are 0.05. I'll ask Martin what the sizes are.

At any rate, I got the trigger set just the way I want: 1/8" first stage travel w/ no second stage travel, and a 10.2 oz pull. El perfectomundo!

"Imold"I got mud on my face now....I like my Bullboss but this BT65SB is junk....
My Hatsan BT65SB is going back, it has such bad barrel droop it's not funny, tried 4 different scopes and barely could hit paper at 20 yards, it was real bad and here I thought it was a bad scope....Anyway sent them a email saying I want to return it for a refund and that I just got it August 4th 2017......
Is it grouping at all?

"Hynzie"i was browsing hitcocks 45 vids real good he was using Henrys survival rifle and a 4 barell shot gun awesome , so i started looking at ammo prices ,,forget it wow
I wanna check that out. Well, I'm finished my final final, and now I'm going to put the stock back on my RAW. I'm actually going out in the field tomorrow to zero and see if I can bag a bunny! I'm going to wait until I get a whole tin through her to let the reg settle before I throw any more lead across the Chrony. Then I'll re-zero and range. But, for now, IT'S TIME TO HUNT!!!

"marcella69"
"Imold"I got mud on my face now....I like my Bullboss but this BT65SB is junk....
Is it grouping at all?
Can't get it on paper at 25 yards unless I hold the crosshairs about 25" above target with elevation on scope all the way up, I'm sure no limit rings would get me on paper at 25 yards but then what about the rest, I was thinking about removing the baffles out of the shroud just in case the pellet was hitting a baffling inside throwing the pellet off but I don't think I should have to do that,think they would of test shot it before they sent it out as a refurbished rifle......nothing like shooting at the center of a target and have your shot hit the dirt or cranking the scope all the way up and still hitting 20" low at 25 yards....either has real bad barrel droop Or the pellet is hitting inside the shroud, I'm done with it.

Ya I've read all the things and the way I look at it is if Martin gets the trigger set at around 2 lbs I'll be happy with everything else and should never have a reason to take it apart, this is how I look at it. When my HMx gets here I'll run a patch thru it with very little cleaner on it and then a few dry patches then I will go and get my scope zeroed in at 50 yards and then just shoot it and after 150-200 shots I'll then shoot it thru the Chrono a few times to see what it's getting for fps then clean the barrel and shoot it thru the Chrono again and see what I have....if I see around 125-128ft/lbs I'll be just fine,if closer to 130 even better but my expectations are more around the 125 area....If they say my new car gets 34 mpg hwy and I only get 31 I'm still happy and after a few thousand miles maybe it will get 33-34 but I don't expect it right off the bat.