RAW REPORT

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"Marco how did that paint on the bench top turn out? Does it look like it's going to hold up when you work on your airguns and is it slippery or does it have some non slip value to it?
It came out great. I got a nice rubber mat to put on top to protect my RAW. The 1/8" thick hot rolled mild steel is plenty robust for anything I'm likely to work on. The drill press vice and soft jaw inserts worked great to adjust my trigger. I took pics, but I have to wait for new modem before I can post them.
Can't wait to see it, sounds like the perfect work bench for a smaller area......I
Yeah, I'm really happy with it. It looks kinda weird in my bedroom, like something Dexter would have; but that's what ya get with a small one-bedroom apartment! I think I'm completely out of feng shui now!

"Hynzie"i put another tin through my HMX ,30 its like pringles cant shoot just 1 mag so sweet
I just got back from an afternoon in the field. I shot about half a tin. I shot half a tin yesterday, so I guess my reg is "broke-in" now. I will run a full shot string tomorrow to see where I am. I managed to get a solid zero at 47 yards, Thank God for FX No-Limit mounts! Man my .357 is a cannon! I kept blowing the stick I had my Shoot-N-C on to smithereens! Lotsa walkin' back 'n forth. One thing that was really nice; I can clearly see how many pellets are in the mag as I cock. This is a big plus for me.

Ok here it is,not a good pick and as far as price goes they are about 1.97 each, they have them back in the school supply area..the link I put up says 14.00 for two but that's not right, they have them individual and in different colors, white is 1.97, blue is like 2.84, you have to see what your local store sells them for, they make real nice backing for peal and stick targets, if you look at my pic of the range those last two targets at 75 and 100 yards are these boards.https://www.walmart.com/ip/Elmers-20-x-30-in-Dry-Erase-Light-Weight-Foam-Board-44-White-44-Pack-2/42644201

"marcella69"
"Imold"At 50 yards my bull .357 was blowing holes in my plywood backing so I went to Walmart and bought some more of those 20"x30" Elmer boards,they are like a corrugated plastic board, they work good for the peal and stick targets and don't blow apart.
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm always looking for good target ideas.
Your welcome Marco. For 1.97 I don't see how a person can go wrong and you can paint them or even make them into shot and see targets,yep ideal for target backers, guess a person just needs to use their imagination....

Here is how I set them up...Awesome....This is my 100 yard target, 3rd shot and I was in hahaha....i figure when I get it really sighted in I can go for one of those little black stickers....
bc47ea417e67750c4da588ded3d9b5d8.jpg

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"At 50 yards my bull .357 was blowing holes in my plywood backing so I went to Walmart and bought some more of those 20"x30" Elmer boards,they are like a corrugated plastic board, they work good for the peal and stick targets and don't blow apart.
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm always looking for good target ideas.
Your welcome Marco. For 1.97 I don't see how a person can go wrong and you can paint them or even make them into shot and see targets,yep ideal for target backers, guess a person just needs to use their imagination....
Those look awesome for zeroing; sure beats shooting at a hillside!

"Imold"
"marcella69"Martin has told me, "There is only two hex keys needed for all screws on the trigger unit, this is a 1.5mm and a 2.5mm, if you ever need to remove the cover plate then that is a 2mm hex."
Thanks I'll write this down, don't know how small my metric set goes but I thing it stops a 4mm....
The actual adjustment of the trigger is the easiest I've ever done. I adjusted only Screw B (first-stage travel) and Screw A (trigger weight); 1.5 mm and 2.5 mm, respectively. It took only a few minutes. I now have a perfect (for me) 10.5 oz trigger with a 1/8" first-stage. I found that the adjustment of the first-stage did not change after I adjusted the weight. (Unlike the Impact, where every adjustment changed the others!)

I had my RAW .357 out in the field for the past two days and she is, by far, the finest weapon I've ever shot! She is both a cannon and a laser! She is ergonomically designed for effective and efficient shooting. The more I shoot her, the more I'm diggin' her. (I particularly like that I can readily see how many pellets are left in the mag; I can actually watch as the probe pushes the pellet into the breech from a shooting position.) I put five consecutive pellets in the red of an 8" Shoot-N-C at 47 yards. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to run a proper shot-string; now that I've seasoned my regulator. Then I'll be all set for the Chairgun thang and some real hunting. (Although I did bag my first ever game animal yesterday with my baby; bunny burgers tonight! :).)

37f7c0ce856398ef435f4728aa39eb54.jpg