RAW REPORT

I was out and mowed then got some time in on the Bullboss, was hitting 50 and 75 yards with no problems then went to 100 yards and finally figured out I had to hold about 10" high(guessing)or maybe a bit less but I got into about a 2-1/4 inch group with just a Bipod but know I can do better, if I put the FX no-limit rings on and used a rear support bag I'm sure I could get it well under a 2" group no problem, I amazed how well that Bullboss shoots.

"Imold"
"marcella69"Results of complete shot string of my new RAW HM 1000x .357 (130 ft-lbf regulated) rifle after 150 pellets fired:
  • Twenty-three regulated shots per bottle fill (250 bar to 160 bar)
  • 127.58 ft-lbf (avg): Using the avg of 10 random JSB match Diabolo Exact .35 cal. pellets (80.66 gr) as measured w/ Diamond 0.005 gm digital scale
  • 843.94 fps (avg): Measured w/ Chrony Beta Master
  • SD: 15.30
I am happy with the muzzle energy; I am hoping that the SD will tighten-up as the system seasons. I stipulate that my Chrony and digital scale are not a top-of-the line models, and therefore subject to error.
All looks good and ya it will only get better.....
Well, an SD of 15.30 (after breaking-in the reg) is unacceptable. Cripes, I got an SD of 9.50 with my P-Rod out of the box, and that's not even regulated! (using the same Chrony)

Remember the numbers will get better the more it is shot, I'm not a big numbers person so if I can constantly hit a 6" gong at 75 yards with my main crosshairs and a 5" gong at 50 yards I'm happy and know what ever I aim at between those to points will get hit, right now I have no problem hitting 25 - 75 yards and with a bit of holdover I'm hitting the target at 100 yards and got a nice group today but I know I can do better. Will I use my Chrono to get numbers ? You bet..Will I use the Chairgun program?...You bet I will but I'll start doing that after I have everything dialed in and have lots of rounds through the barrel that way I wount get hung up if numbers don't match what is written or what others get...

"Imold"Remember the numbers will get better the more it is shot, I'm not a big numbers person so if I can constantly hit a 6" gong at 75 yards with my main crosshairs and a 5" gong at 50 yards I'm happy and know what ever I aim at between those to points will get hit, right now I have no problem hitting 25 - 75 yards and with a bit of holdover I'm hitting the target at 100 yards and got a nice group today but I know I can do better. Will I use my Chrono to get numbers ? You bet..Will I use the Chairgun program?...You bet I will but I'll start doing that after I have everything dialed in and have lots of rounds through the barrel that way I wount get hung up if numbers don't match what is written or what others get...
Well, I trust the numbers enough to have printed-out (and attached to my scope cap) a Chairgun Scope Cap View. I'm all set-up for actually hunting now. Only one problem: I'm almost out of pellets! No more ordering only two tins at a time. I'm definitely taking advantage of the buy three, get the fourth tin free deal from now on!

Martin told me that the only parts he buys from vendors are the barrels and bottles (and the stock blocks); everything else is made at the factory. I'm just wondering if his proprietary regulators require more of a breaking-in period. Evidently so.

"marcella69"I can tell you one thing: My RAW is a cannon! She actually blew several holes completely through a .22lr rimfire bullet trap! Holy maholies! (literally)

Jeebus, that sounds like a hammer congrats, yeah looks like power is coming around no doubt. Hopefully that SD tightens up a bit for you. Can't wait to see some furry victims of its wrath!

"Glem.Chally"
"marcella69"I can tell you one thing: My RAW is a cannon! She actually blew several holes completely through a .22lr rimfire bullet trap! Holy maholies! (literally)

Jeebus, that sounds like a hammer congrats, yeah looks like power is coming around no doubt. Hopefully that SD tightens up a bit for you. Can't wait to see some furry victims of its wrath!
Well, I'm gonna hunt with her for a couple tins or three and run another string. It's probably just time for me to get a better quality chronograph. My Master Beta is so finicky, it drive me bananas (and for me, that's a short trip); and I'm not sure if I can really trust its readings when it does register. I know when I got my Impact, the test-fire card that came with was pretty far off than what I was getting. When it's time for an upgrade; it's time for an upgrade, I guess. Oh, to hit the lottery!

https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/523157/labradar-ballistic-velocity-doppler-radar-chronograph?cm_mmc=pf_ci_google-_-Shooting+-+Chronographs%2C+Wind+Meters+%26+Timers-_-LabRadar-_-523157&gclid=CjwKCAjwt8rMBRBOEiwA2F2biImG7VHJthaWKEykRhpDTj2XpKQL8713Ee5I45LPR9Y65HtsFf5UQhoCKcQQAvD_BwE

"Glem.Chally"

marcella69 wrote: I just ordered a 1/4" thick hot rolled mild steel plate to reinforce my bullet trap.

"Hynzie"im glad the group fps went the right direction now the sd shall follow so breaken it in the way to go before we get #s
There are a few outliers that are throwing a skew into the SD. I'm hoping those will diminish as time goes by. Chairgun says a zero of 39.3 yards, so I'll do that later today. It should go real quick because she's already zeroed at 47 yards.

This is the sound meter I down loaded to my phone.
9ab4fa75efd300b7c354eae87c00064b.jpg