RAW REPORT

"Imold"If I'm seeing it right the butt stock is (I'll say) gray on one side and green on the other in the middle area, I think that's totally cool,goes to show you how Laminated wood really is/works when it's not massed produced...Once again very nice..
Yes, that's exactly right. And on the side where the butt stock is gray, there is a wide swath of green along the entire forestock. The other side has a nice stripe of green along the entire length of the forestock right down the middle. It came out very well.

"marcella69"
"Imold"I really like how you are using the bungee cords to hold your rifle, in all the years I've never ever thought of doing that, I've always just dealt with being careful when I have my rifles in my holder on the bench..Nice...
Well, idiocy is the mother of invention. After my Pulsar fell off my table onto the floor one time....
Hate to say this but I've never had a rifle,ar or carbine ever fall off my bench or holder BUT I have knocked one or two cough cough over onto the floor due to my um ah um hmmm ok stupidity......

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"I really like how you are using the bungee cords to hold your rifle, in all the years I've never ever thought of doing that, I've always just dealt with being careful when I have my rifles in my holder on the bench..Nice...
Well, idiocy is the mother of invention. After my Pulsar fell off my table onto the floor one time....
Hate to say this but I've never had a rifle,ar or carbine ever fall off my bench or holder BUT I have knocked one or two cough cough over onto the floor due to my um ah um hmmm ok stupidity......
Occupational hazard, that.

1/4 of my life has been a occupational hazard hahaha or close to it, went to a Red Hawke baseball game in Fargo ND Friday night and just about didn't make it to my seat due to the pain in my neck, to far of a walk from parking lot, have a doc appointment tomorrow for my yearly meds update and the wife wants me to ask about getting a disability parking sticker/ mirror hanger since I'm legally disabled ..It's why I don't drive my Harley's,ATV's or work on my streetrod or hot rod.

Im really close on pressing the Buy button for a new FX 500 Royale in synthetic but just can't do it yet, want to make sure it's the .25 I want to go with the HMx.....I would like two nice airguns.. my son has issues cocking the Marauders and double feeding them so I think I'll let him have the Hatsan Bt65sb when I get it back being it has the side lever and even tho its heavy he only shoots the airguns off the bench so he should be ok with it and I'll just put the Marauders to the side for guests,they are both good shooters so no issue there and the wife can shoot the Bullboss if she wants to shoot.....I've been kicking this around for awhile now and it's a hard decision to make..

Imold, don't get me started on the growin' old ain't for sissies thang. It took me five minutes to walk (if you want to call it that) from my bed to the bathroom (a sum total of ten feet) the other night due to the arthritis in my hip. I bought a cane the next day! I'm seriously thinking about starting the process for disability. (Those disabled parking spaces look pretty sweet ;-).)

I've thoroughly enjoyed every airgun I've ever owned. Honestly, I had more fun with my Crosman pump .177 when I was 12 than I do with my RAW .357! You can't go wrong with the Royale, that's for sure.

It seems the Royale is winning over the Streamline but not by much they are both nice airguns,think the Royale is better for bench and long distance shooting which is my forte and why I'm leaning that way but it's still a hard call.
My feelings is that handicap parking spots are for the disabled elderly or Vets so I haven't applied for a tag yet but then I get pizzed off when I see a 40's or 50 some year old with handicap tags park and run into or walk with no issues into a store,even worse when they have children with and are carrying a small child or baby, just pizzes me off how people can get by with that stuff......Again Handicap parking should be for the disabled elderly or Vets but then some of us civilians realy do need to park closer or else stay in the vehical....

"Imold".357 for coyotes, special order custom Blue Thumbhole stock..Euro rail, rear sling stud kit,picatinny accessory,regulated 130ft/lbs,1/8th inch creep to 2lb trigger and a Hat to keep the sun out of my eyes as I drive to the range heeheehee..That's about it.
Wow, that's awesome. I can't wait to see pics of that stock. I'm also really looking forward to seeing what your numbers are. As soon as Martin tells me how to adjust the hammer tension, I'm crankin' 'er up to where I'm getting only the 16 regulated shots as advertised. I'm getting 23 now. Hopefully that will help with the SD as well. I don't see how though; Martin told me that regulators don't "settle-in." They should regulate as set right off the bat; in fact, that's the whole point of a regulator. If they need season time, it's not really regulation, is it? But, it will definitely increase the power. Cripes, she's a cannon now! She put holes right through my .22lr rimfire bullet trap! (I had to reinforce it with a 1/4" steel plate.)

A two-pound trigger? I set mine at 10.5 oz (with an 1/8" first stage, as well). That's perfect for me. To each his own. Actually, military sniper rifles are set at four pounds. Some people like that stiff trigger. I like it to discharge with just a little pressure after bumping up against the second stage. I like that RAW patch; I might get one.

I need a stiffer trigger because of my nerve damage in my hands/fingers,I need to feel the trigger and with a light trigger I don't get a good feeling of how it's going to break, it took me awhile to get used to my LRT 6.5 Creedmoor and now I figured I don't need the hassle, I can feel the 2 pound on my finger a lot better and I don't get surprised when it breaks/fires...

"Imold"I need a stiffer trigger because of my nerve damage in my hands/fingers,I need to feel the trigger and with a light trigger I don't get a good feeling of how it's going to break, it took me awhile to get used to my LRT 6.5 Creedmoor and now I figured I don't need the hassle, I can feel the 2 pound on my finger a lot better and I don't get surprised when it breaks/fires...
You're supposed to be surprised when she breaks. There should be no anticipation of discharge; this causes flinching, which is anathema to shot placement. The entire focus should be on your sight picture as you're squeezing. But, whatever works for ya :)

"marcella69"
"Imold"I need a stiffer trigger because of my nerve damage in my hands/fingers,I need to feel the trigger and with a light trigger I don't get a good feeling of how it's going to break, it took me awhile to get used to my LRT 6.5 Creedmoor and now I figured I don't need the hassle, I can feel the 2 pound on my finger a lot better and I don't get surprised when it breaks/fires...
You're supposed to be surprised when she breaks. There should be no anticipation of discharge; this causes flinching, which is anathema to shot placement. The entire focus should be on your sight picture as you're squeezing. But, whatever works for ya :)
Guess what I'm trying to say is with my nerve damage I need some pressure there or else I don't feel the trigger on my finger, sure it's all about the surprise but I still need to feel it on my finger as I pull it and if it's too lite I have to make myself pull it back and accuracy goes right out the window.