RAW REPORT

"marcella69"
"Imold"When I open my email now I hope to see a email from Sandra saying mine is done, after all its getting closer to when it should be done....Anticipation....
When Sandra requests payment info, you know she's ready to ship!
And that's what I'm waiting for, I'm surprised I've held onto the cash this long and haven't bought something I really don't need like rims for a mustang or a pickup topper hahaha...

I'm so close to hitting the buy button for a FX 500 Royale in synthetic it's scary, I think it would be a nice addition to the HMx and then I don't have to worry about my son jamming up the Marauders, he is left handed,shoots right but try's to use his left hand to cock the bolt and it's been a issue,1st he was double feeding the .22 Marauder and now he is doing the same with the .25 Marauder so I let him shoot the Bullboss and he has no issues using the side lever with his left hand( I've tried to get him to use the right hand) but I'm working on getting him to use the right hand but he is dead set on that left hand crossing over and pulling the leaver back, like I said it works for him so I'll sit back and let him have at it, I was going to let the wife shoot the BT65SB but now that's going to my son when I get it back, wife will have to use the .25 Marauder now being she has no issue with the Marauders bolt.
After reading about You guys shooting your RAWs I'm so pumped up to get mine it's making my mind spin, ok that's a bit much but I am starting to get the jibbers waiting for it now knowing that it wount be long now...

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"When I open my email now I hope to see a email from Sandra saying mine is done, after all its getting closer to when it should be done....Anticipation....
When Sandra requests payment info, you know she's ready to ship!
And that's what I'm waiting for, I'm surprised I've held onto the cash this long and haven't bought something I really don't need like rims for a mustang or a pickup topper hahaha...
Everyone's wondering about the meaning of life. That's the meaning of life: Buying stuff you don't need. Mystery solved...

"Imold"I'm so close to hitting the buy button for a FX 500 Royale in synthetic it's scary, I think it would be a nice addition to the HMx and then I don't have to worry about my son jamming up the Marauders, he is left handed,shoots right but try's to use his left hand to cock the bolt and it's been a issue,1st he was double feeding the .22 Marauder and now he is doing the same with the .25 Marauder so I let him shoot the Bullboss and he has no issues using the side lever with his left hand( I've tried to get him to use the right hand) but I'm working on getting him to use the right hand but he is dead set on that left hand crossing over and pulling the leaver back, like I said it works for him so I'll sit back and let him have at it, I was going to let the wife shoot the BT65SB but now that's going to my son when I get it back, wife will have to use the .25 Marauder now being she has no issue with the Marauders bolt.
After reading about You guys shooting your RAWs I'm so pumped up to get mine it's making my mind spin, ok that's a bit much but I am starting to get the jibbers waiting for it now knowing that it wount be long now...
My plan is to die penniless. They say that's a tragedy. That's not a tragedy; that's just good timing.

I'm having a blast (see what I did there?) with my RAW, more so than with any other rifle I've ever had (including PBs). It is such an exquisite piece of engineering; it's a pure pleasure tinkering with.

"Imold"Rub it in Marco rub it in hahaha soon I'll be having a blast just like you and Pat are doing and the rest of the RAW owners are..and ya you can't spend it when your gone so might as enjoy it now as much as a person can...
I'm hoping I can't take it with me or I'm gonna look pretty silly waitin' in line at the Pearly Gates empty-handed while everyone else is sittin' in their Porches with their golf clubs in the back seat. So, I'm gonna have 'em throw my RAW in the drink with me after they scatter my ashes in the Pacific just in case.

"Imold"I'm holding off on hitting the buy button for another 18 hours or so until I hear back on the Utah call.....Marco have you shot any other weight pellet or boolit thro your HMx yet?
No, not yet. I still haven't got the JSBs fully wrung-out yet. I'm going out tomorrow to see if Chairgun will get me on paper at 100 yards. My tin of Polymags (w/ the tips removed) and my box of Mr. Hollowpoint's cast bullets are still sitting on my shelf. I really would like to get good numbers with the Polymags. My Impact loved them and so did I. The wound channel is reedonkulous! They are extremely close in weight, SD, and BC to the JSBs, so I'm hoping that the tune for the JSBs will hold for the Polymags. In fact, thank you for bringing up this issue; I just threw my tin of Polymags in my field bag to take with me tomorrow :). I'll let you know what happens.