RAW REPORT

Ranged my RAW .357 with Chairgun (JSB numbers) today. Couldn't hit paper (5" Shoot-N-C) at 100 yards with the Chairgun holdover, but it was really windy. Moved the target into 75 yards and was hitting the bullseye with the Chairgun holdover! So, I'll probably be able to do the same at 100 yards on a still day. I shot a mag of Polymags (tipless) with the JSB numbers, and was nailing the red at zero (39 yds) and 75 yards! Very happy! I much prefer the Polymags for hunting; so much more devastating wound channel. Tomorrow I'll finally have a day of pure hunting; 'bout time! 

"marcella69"Ranged my RAW .357 with Chairgun (JSB numbers) today. Couldn't hit paper (5" Shoot-N-C) at 100 yards with the Chairgun holdover, but it was really windy. Moved the target into 75 yards and was hitting the bullseye with the Chairgun holdover! So, I'll probably be able to do the same at 100 yards on a still day. I shot a mag of Polymags (tipless) with the JSB numbers, and was nailing the red at zero (39 yds) and 75 yards! Very happy! I much prefer the Polymags for hunting; so much more devastating wound channel. Tomorrow I'll finally have a day of pure hunting; 'bout time!
Nice, I still need to remove the tips from the polymags I have but I'll wait till my rifle gets here,might want to try afew by Hand loading....

"Imold"
"marcella69"Ranged my RAW .357 with Chairgun (JSB numbers) today. Couldn't hit paper (5" Shoot-N-C) at 100 yards with the Chairgun holdover, but it was really windy. Moved the target into 75 yards and was hitting the bullseye with the Chairgun holdover! So, I'll probably be able to do the same at 100 yards on a still day. I shot a mag of Polymags (tipless) with the JSB numbers, and was nailing the red at zero (39 yds) and 75 yards! Very happy! I much prefer the Polymags for hunting; so much more devastating wound channel. Tomorrow I'll finally have a day of pure hunting; 'bout time!
Nice, I still need to remove the tips from the polymags I have but I'll wait till my rifle gets here,might want to try afew by Hand loading....
Interestingly enough, I got a better BC with the tips removed.

Here is what I got from Utah, looks like this 500 will be shooter, not bad what do you guys think?
228f43c494918377fb731f8c6e8ad627.jpg

"Imold"That will get me from 25 yards out to 125 yards and maybe a bit more easy enough but I'm more into the 50-110 yards right now and I'm sure the HMx will have no issues with that distance either......
For match shooting, that will certainly punch holes in paper at that distance. And with the SD the Royale delivers, you will get the red out!

"Hynzie"Marco red dot ?like the hindus and Apu
IMOLD im impressed by their battery power 90% 
alright way to much niquel tonite ,,lol man thatsa nica no seriously them #s are sweet, i think i remember why theese guys caught my eye for the ability to set em up just right ,,Job well done their Imold
I wonder how many negative Accuracy Points I need to earn two red dots? I'm rockin' -5 now.